Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT'S A PERSON GOTTA DO TOO????

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM
  • 0 Replies

I think I have post-partum depression..actually I would be truly shocked if I didn't because I have almost every symptom listed on WebMD. So I was wondering who do I see to get treated..my midwife or my family doctor? Also what do they do for treatment usually? I breastfeed does that make a difference? I just kinda want to talk to other moms who have been though it. I am kind of scared, but I feel better knowing that I am not going crazy when I feel super overwhelmed or depressed for no reason. I am glad there is a reason.

My fiance and I have been on the verge of splitting up because of my mood swings and attitude..but I think if he was more supportive it would help, but we were going to split up and then I was reading stuff and I was like omg that is me and told him and he can see it now too and he is trying to help me. I am going to call in the morning for an appointment. I just don't know which would be better at handling it my family doctor or my midwife.

I'm Stacy, I'm 20, I attend college (going to be a CNM), I have my high school diploma, My daughter is 3, My son is 2 mons, I am engaged to their daddy, I'm natural child birthing, I'm non-smoking, I'm non-cio, I co-sleep, I breastfeed, I disposable diaper, I vaccinate, I am bi-curious, I am pro-choice, I believe in god, I spank when needed, I wear my baby,  and I was teen mommy who has broken the stereotype!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)