• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TO ALL SOUTH TEXAS RGV MOMMIES* 15YR OLD MISSING*

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

MY BEST FRIENDS NEICE WENT MISSING A WEEK AGO. SHE LEFT FOR SCHOOL ON TUESDAY MORNING BUT NEVER MADE IT TO SCHOOL. SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND A BOY. THE BOY WAS FOUND YESTERDAY ALMOST DEAD. MY FRIENDS SISTER ISNT DOING ANYTHING TO FIND THIS GIRL. MY FRIEND IS GOING CRAZY BECAUSE SHE DONT LIVE CLOSE TO WHERE JANIE WENT MISSING. PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THIS GIRL PM ME. SORRY I CANT ROTATE THE PICTURE. IF YOU CAN PLEASE BUMP THIS POST TO GET THE WORD OUT!!!

MISSING

JANIE HERNANDEZ

15YRS OLD

BRN HAIR BRN EYES

5'5" AND ABOUT 180LBS

They Make My World go Round!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yummy_mommy89
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM

BUMP!!!

sassysarah3044
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Quoting yummy_mommy89:

BUMP!!!

FaerieMommie23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Bump! Hope they find her soon.

R.I.P Uncle Bruce

kameronsmommy08
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Quoting FaerieMommie23:

Bump! Hope they find her soon.

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:11 PM

bump.  I hope they find she safe and sound.  I hope that something else happened to the boy and has nothing to do with the girls missing.

Click to join in.

ahappymommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:14 PM

BUMP

kk_bella
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:17 PM

She's beautiful :(

SEEKEROFSHELLS
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Bump when the male recovers enough to talk you will know the rest of the story. If they can get a piece of hair, tell your friend they can take fingerprints off clothing now or the body. Saw it on TV. My girlfriend had her child abducted, an 8 yr old little boy. He was returned to the store he was taken from. The man had just gotten out for murder. The police did nothing, Francis demanded a rape kit, they took the underware and I don't know the rest. The man then went to Galveston, abducted another young boy and raped him. Galveston did a sketch and hopped on it. They caught the guy. He went back to prison. He got out, and almost killed a woman that owned a flower shop. Harris County is running DNA on unsolved cases. They got DNA off my friend Francis son's underware. The DNA is a match for the guy in prison. They found her son and called him and said we want you to look at pictures. He said I am in my 30's and I might not be able to remember. He went down and saw the pic and said that is him. Abducted at 8, and now will testify in his 30's. Texas wants to put this scum away forever.They do not want him out. With this young mans testimony and positive DNA test this guy will not get out. I hope and pray this hurt young man recovers and tells the rest of the story. DNA tests can solve cases. I salute Harris county houston tx, and they have been in trouble before with their testing methods. I hope they find this girl, I hope the guy wakes up and tells what is going on. this is too much nonsense. The 2 incidents are connected. Will pray for the missing girl.

SEEKEROFSHELLS
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:47 PM

bump

sadeyez11
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:50 AM

THANK YOU ALL!!! THEY FOUND HER!

SHE HAD RUN AWAY AND SHE IS NOW HOME SAFE! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT SHE PUT HER FAMILY THROUGH! I JUST HOPE SHE REALIZES HOW MUCH DANGER SHE WAS IN AND DONT DO IT AGAIN!!!

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL LADIES FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

This is my princess. She is just about 6yrs old. A cheerleader, plays soccer, loves public school, and I love her more than life itself!

This is my little man. He is 4yrs old. Most of the time he sleeps with mommy, he is extended harnessed til he weighs 65lbs and I love him to death.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)