Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He scares me!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:54 PM
  • 13 Replies

My son just dived off the arm of the couch. I dont know whats wrong with this kid. My whole body is shaking because when he fell he didnt move and I thought for a second he paralized himself. THe way he fell just looked so unatural for anyone to fall that way. Plus he let out a horrible scream and cry, and I seriously was so scared. So I picked him up and calmed him down and he was just fine, and you wanna what this little stinker does climbs right up and does it again. This time laughing. *sigh* He is on my lap now and I am not letting him get down for the whole rest of the day. My heart cant take anymore of this. Why are boys like this?????? My dd never tried to kill herself on a daily basis!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:56 PM

LOL I have 3 boys....I know exactly what you mean...CRAZY KIDS!!!!!

tryn2smile
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:56 PM

My almost 5 year old sons scares me to death on a daily basis, oddly enough he has never broken anything or needed stiches (well, yet anyway).  Sometime I just choose not to watch...lol

BabyinAug08
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:57 PM

please my son is 17 months old and every other day he has another bruise. What am I supposed to do? Keep him wrapped up in pillows? lol typically boy. He jumps around and like to run and not watch where he is going. 

Rear facing blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

isra1986

My daughter is like this! She is fearless and it drives me crazy!
My little brother was this way too! The worst thing we could hear was "Look Mine, I Soup-man" Lol!
(He called our mom Mine because me and my sister used to tease him and say "She is My mommy!" Lol)
He was constantly in the ER for a busted head, lol.

MaeHamMomma

Honey, I wish I knew. My boys do the same thing to me ALL the time. And then laugh. I can FEEL the gray hair popping up!! 

MrsDuNn06

lol i hear you. we put my son in gymnastics when he was 16 months. hes now 2 1/2 and thinks hes a friggin acrobat! doing "flips" and jumping in the air and landing on his butt... on concrete! 

babybee2007
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:58 PM

OMG!  I know what you mean...  Jared does that to me all the time, jumping off of everything!  It scares the cr*p out of me, but he thinks it's hilarious!

I'm glad he's ok, though...

*Katie*
Proud Wife to Gabe and
Loving mom to Jared...
Expecting our baby girl in June!

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie - (S3lk)

FaerieMommie23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:59 PM

LOL I know exactly how you feel! My sons both do this stuff to me all the time and it drives me nuts. Everytime I hear one of them cry from the bedroom I always think the worst, like I just know one of them broke something but they're always fine lol Tough little buggers!

R.I.P Uncle Bruce

sllytnkrbl
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:00 PM

My kids were the opposite, my son was so calm, I never worried, my daughter on the other hand.... Just before her 2nd birthday I went into the kitchen to refill her sippy cup and as I am walking back into the living room and she is standing on the shelf in between the two columns and all I see is her slip and fall in slow motion and she starts screaming and holding her arm.   I'm shaking just like you describe and realize her arm is really swollen, I call my brother to stay with my son so I can take her to er and turns out she had a buckle fracture, it hurt so much to see her in that tiny cast I felt like such a failure because I let her get hurt.   She is now 5 and is constantly testing me, I am so scared to watch her.

mna_823
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:01 PM

lol.  this made me laugh.  Thank you momma.  My bff's sons are like that too.  scares the crap outta me, she just shrugs it off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)