Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Letter to DH. I am so pissed. EDIT

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM
  • 188 Replies

EDIT:: Perhaps I should say, I WILL NOT AND HAVE NOT GIVEN MY HUSBAND THIS LETTER!

This was a get my frustration out exercise. In no way shape or form is this meant to be a bash the crap out of the OP post. This is to help me NOT go off the deep end with my husband. Any of  you women who are bashing me for my language, honk off. Ok? I don't need that and for god's sake, that is hypocrtical to act like you have never had thoughts or expressed yourself in that way.

I don't know why you insist on being an asshole Juan. Your tired, I get that. But do not expect to get sympathy from me. I have survived the last ten years on MAYBE 6 hours of sleep a night, and that is shaky at best. You sleep a HELL of a lot more than I do, and yet, YOU are always tired. How is that possible Juan? You sit on your ass, watching me clean the fucking house, doing nothing and yet YOU are tired. YOU sit there and watch me take care of the kids, have the nerve to say you don't like how I talk to them. How dare you, after all, if my nerves were not so fucking frazzled, I would have more fucking patience, but I DON"T! YOU DON"T DO SHIT!!!
You went outside to play with your stupid RC car while I cooked dinner, AND washed the dishes AND watched the kids all at the same damn time. You couldn't even be bothered to help me with that, could you???
You are such a fucking hypocrite. You call me lazy, and tell anyone who will listen what a crap wife I am, and yet, you do even less than I do. I am so fucking mad at you right now, it is taking everything in me not to hit you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear, I fucking hate you right now. You promised you would not fight me and just go to bed, but no, you stay up and make us all deal with your whiney childish bullshit while you make us all miserable. Just fucking go away Juan. Just leave me alone. At least then I wouldn't be pissed that you were home not doing a damn thing but converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
collegemom09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:10 PM

lmao. i needed a laugh. thanks.

isra1986
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Hugs momma! Mine should be home any minute now. It's going to be a long night I think!

yummy_mommy89

i think you need to calm down , i know your pissed but the language and the way you are coming accross, you might regret it later on..

Tazz2

juan doesn't care

Dara0820

Girl, tell him face to face how you feel...when you're NOT so mad..lol. Hopefully writing that letter helped a little bit. *hugs*

pregnancy

Dara

babybee2007

Um... are you going to give that letter to him?  Because I don't think it will go over well, if you did.

Don't take that wrong....  I can completely understand WHY you're so pissed if he treats you like that.  All I'm saying is, cool down before you talk to him about it.  Good luck momma!

*Katie*
Proud Wife to Gabe and
Loving mom to Jared...
Expecting our baby girl in June!

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie - (S3lk)

kagegirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:12 PM

I regret nothing. And this is how I talk. If he ain't used to it by now, that's his problem. I am done making concessions for him

Quoting yummy_mommy89:

i think you need to calm down , i know your pissed but the language and the way you are coming accross, you might regret it later on..

yummy_mommy89
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:13 PM

if this is the way you talk to him then he has EVERY RIGHT to be an asshole.

Quoting kagegirl:

I regret nothing. And this is how I talk. If he ain't used to it by now, that's his problem. I am done making concessions for him

Quoting yummy_mommy89:

kagegirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I will more than likely be screaming it while brandishing a rubber chicken thank you. And no, I will not censor it. Why should I when he has said far worse to me this evening?

Quoting babybee2007:

Um... are you going to give that letter to him?  Because I don't think it will go over well, if you did.

Don't take that wrong....  I can completely understand WHY you're so pissed if he treats you like that.  All I'm saying is, cool down before you talk to him about it.  Good luck momma!

aviatorswife
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I know it felt good to get that out. I agree with others though, calm down before you confront him, you may regret this later.

The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)