Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOST FUN DAY OF YOUR LIFE (picture post!) :D

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:11 PM
  • 16 Replies

well this may not be THE most fun day of my life, but it is one of them. mud riding in hawaii, god i miss doing that!!!. that is an old friend's truck, i LOVED driving that thing btw! i just might have to shoot him an email i havent thought about him in so long!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsjedwards
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM

oh come on, you guys suck :P

mommytohuddy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM

looking for pics..will post soon :)

Se7enTh1rt3en
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:18 PM

The most fun day of my life (so far) was my 25th birthday, back in July.  Hubby and I were on our honeymoon in Vegas, and started the day horseback riding in the mountains.  Then I got my hair done at the spa, while he went shopping.  (He bought me a stuffed penguin from FAO Schwartz, a necklace/earrings set from Swarovski Crystal and the shirt in the pic above from Georgio Armani.)  Then, we did the gondola ride at the Venetian, followed by Madame Tousseau's Wax Museum, followed by Kris Angel's show at the Luxor!!!  Yup - most def. the MOST fun day EVER!!!

cmb121906
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:19 PM

I won't have any most fun day of your life pics until next month when we get back from vacation!!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

mrsjedwards
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM

aw that does sound like fun, im jealous :D we havent had our honeymoon yet, blah! love the shirt btw!

Quoting Se7enTh1rt3en:

The most fun day of my life (so far) was my 25th birthday, back in July.  Hubby and I were on our honeymoon in Vegas, and started the day horseback riding in the mountains.  Then I got my hair done at the spa, while he went shopping.  (He bought me a stuffed penguin from FAO Schwartz, a necklace/earrings set from Swarovski Crystal and the shirt in the pic above from Georgio Armani.)  Then, we did the gondola ride at the Venetian, followed by Madame Tousseau's Wax Museum, followed by Kris Angel's show at the Luxor!!!  Yup - most def. the MOST fun day EVER!!!

mrsjedwards
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM

where ya going??

Quoting cmb121906:

I won't have any most fun day of your life pics until next month when we get back from vacation!!

babybee2007
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM

This was more like "one of my favorite weeks ever"....  when my DH, family and I went to Kauai this past summer....   so beautiful, and so much fun!  I want to live there so bad!

*Katie*
Proud Wife to Gabe and
Loving mom to Jared...
Expecting our baby girl in June!

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie - (S3lk)

MrsDuNn06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM

honeymoon in florida (2006)

the day ou son met his lil sister (2009)

babybee2007
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:22 PM

You look beautiful, and that sounds like a blast...  I think I just may suggest a Vegas trip to my DH!

Quoting Se7enTh1rt3en:

*Katie*
Proud Wife to Gabe and
Loving mom to Jared...
Expecting our baby girl in June!

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie - (S3lk)

CODYSMOM_00
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:22 PM

this is one of them.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)