Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's drinkin' some wine tonight?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:26 PM
  • 64 Replies

I don't have to get up early or anything tomorrow morning, my grandparents begged to keep the kiddo tonight, so it's just DH, the dog, and me.  And a bottle of wine. lol I'm already pleasantly buzzed.. a little warm in the face, Family Guy is a little funnier than usual.. Anyone else imbibing this dreary evening?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joci2203
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Yes I am drinking Barefoot Pinot Noir:) Cheers!

CODYSMOM_00
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:27 PM

not drinking tonight. but, i love to kick back and drink some wine on the weekends. have fun!!!

CafeMom Tickers
lyranightshade
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Ooh! Cheers! I'm drinking a blackberry merlot. I've discovered that I quite like merlots. I'd been a big fan of a zinfindales, but I gave merlot a try and love it! It's a bigger flavor.

Quoting joci2203:

babybee2007
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:30 PM

That sounds nice....  wish I could have a glass, but I'm preggo... so that's a no-go.

*Katie*
Proud Wife to Gabe and
Loving mom to Jared...
Expecting our baby girl in June!

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie - (S3lk)

lyranightshade
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:30 PM

I'd pour you a glass if you were able to drink it. So, I'll just pour glass number 3 and drink it in your honor!

Quoting CODYSMOM_00:

not drinking tonight. but, i love to kick back and drink some wine on the weekends. have fun!!!

ginger813
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:31 PM

nope, not me. I just found out a couple of days ago that I'm pregnant (this will be our 3rd!), so no drinking for me for awhile! Since you're already buzzed, drink one for me!  

lyranightshade
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Pregnancy doesn't last forever. I know.. I remember. I CRAVED alcohol when I was pregnant. I used to lick the top of my ex husband's beer can when I was throwing them away. lol

Quoting babybee2007:

That sounds nice....  wish I could have a glass, but I'm preggo... so that's a no-go.

joci2203
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Quoting lyranightshade:

Ooh! Cheers! I'm drinking a blackberry merlot. I've discovered that I quite like merlots. I'd been a big fan of a zinfindales, but I gave merlot a try and love it! It's a bigger flavor.

Quoting joci2203:

Have you ever seen Sideways?  Yeah, no merlot for me,lol.

lyranightshade
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Congrats! If I had my way, we'd be TTC right now, but hubby wants to wait 'till this summer. *sigh*  So, June it is. We're set to TTC on my DS's birthday! lol Celebrating his second year of life by creating more life!

Quoting ginger813:

nope, not me. I just found out a couple of days ago that I'm pregnant (this will be our 3rd!), so no drinking for me for awhile! Since you're already buzzed, drink one for me!  

McKs0820
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM

vale do bomfim 2005.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)