Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom---Farrah's mom SUCKS

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:37 PM
  • 43 Replies

http://www.omaha.com/article/20100120/NEWS01/701209880

Article Image

Cop drew gun on MTV teen's mom

By Chad Nation and Wes Taylor
WORLD-HERALD NEWS SERVICE

COUNCIL BLUFFS -- A police officer had to draw his gun to force the mother of a teenager featured on the MTV reality show "Teen Mom" to drop two knives after an altercation between the woman and her daughter.

According to court records, when Council Bluffs Police arrived at a disturbance call at 332 Willow Ave., on Saturday, an officer found Debra Danielsen, 52, had two knives in her hand. An investigative report said the officer “was no more than three feet away from her.”

“I ordered her to put the knives down,” the officer wrote. “She did not comply, and I told her three times to drop the knives. I drew my service weapon and, after another order, then and only then did she follow my directive.”

Police allege that Danielsen had been in an altercation with her daughter, Farrah Abraham, 18. 

Danielsen's daughter, Farrah Abraham, 18, had been part of the reality show “16 and Pregnant,” documenting the lives of high school-age mothers. 

She is also a part of the subsequent series “Teen Mom,” airing on Tuesday nights. That show follows the lives of the four girls and how they are dealing with parenthood.

Police reports said the incident started when Danielsen was arguing in the home's kitchen with Abraham over childcare issues and other “problems.” Danielsen allegedly threw an MTV shirt at Abraham, and the shirt landed “on or near” Abraham's infant daughter, who began to cry.

Reports stated Abraham was yelling at Danielsen over the incident when Danielsen allegedly grabbed Abraham by the throat. Abraham pushed Danielsen's hand away from her, at which time Abraham alleges Danielsen struck her on the right side of the head and her mouth.

The report indicated officers observed multiple cuts to the right side of the Abraham's lips. Danielson was arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse-serious assault because both women live together at the residence.

The investigative report said both women were “bantering back and forth” about the assault, both calling each other a liar. 

Danielsen denied her daughter's account of the incident. Neither mother nor daughter could not be reached for comment.

Danielsen was scheduled to make her first appearance in court today. Because the incident involved domestic abuse, a no-contact order has been issued against Danielsen.

ADVERTISING

In an episode of “16 and Pregnant” that originally aired last summer, Danielsen appears to hit Abraham during an argument in a car in which Abraham calls her “dumb” and tells her to “shut up.”

During a follow-up discussion on the incident with TV personality Dr. Drew Pinsky, who called it “the smack heard round the world,” Danielsen was asked if she advocated hitting children.

“I don't even know that I actually hit her,” Danielsen said. “I was driving down the road kind of fast and I hit something.”

Asked if she regretted yelling at Abraham during the incident, she answered “No, I think that it's, as a parent if you love your child, you have to tell them when enough is enough on something. You have to — you're there to guide them. Doesn't mean you're overbearing, as I've been called.”

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MzSeXyC
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:39 PM

wow!

yeah, i think its time for Farrah to move out of her parents house. the mom and her are just going to end up killing each other.

CountryGirl0809
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:40 PM

thats the first i'veheard about knives.   In the other reports  from last week   she had hit farrah and her lip was cut.  

college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:40 PM

I dont like Farrah either, not that I advocate this, but you had to know her mom was getting sick of her crap.  Maybe they will both grow up. 

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
Wifey0713
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM

saw that coming from a mile away :)

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM

maybe that explains why farrah's such a disrespectful bitch, like mother like daughter

Kaylee0823
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM

im confused .... i thought she was choling her not pulling out a knife on her ....

MomOf2AmaznKids
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Wow! I cant believe how bad their fighting is getting. I dont like Farrah at all but theres no need for all the fighting around the baby. I think its time for her to find her own place or maybe move in with her gma if she cant afford anything else. Somethings gotta give. 

mamacita4two

"You have to — you're there to guide them. Doesn't mean you're overbearing, as I've been called.”"

DOESNT MEAN U HAVE TO TRY N KILL THEM DOES IT?1

ahh!!!

i dislike farrah,but even if this is her fault.her mother should never raise a knife

skisbufly1

There both nuts, she gets it from her mom. They both need to grow up...

mommy2alexi

everyone hates farrah's mom. well, everyone hates farrah the most of the girls anyway.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
pregnancy
I love my baby boy! And hoping for a Korean princess!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)