Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

she got laid 919 times in one day!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 10:56 PM
  • 43 Replies

Holy crap! I was just watching Manswers and they said that the person who has gotten laid the most in a day is from Kentucky and it was 919 times at some sex thing in Paris! WHOA! She's gotta be in pain! Well, As they were doing the segment, they were showing scenes from my hometown of Bowling Green! Oh my! Everything I saw, I recgonized.... streets, buildings... etc... except inside her house, lol.

So, now we are known not only for the Corvette, but the person who has had sex the most in one day... wow, what a contrast! lmao!

by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
savannahnhi
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 10:57 PM

damn, she must really like sex.

silla710

OUCH! Could she walk or sit or anything afterwards? 

Put ♥ this ♥ on ♥ your ♥ status ♥ if ♥ you ♥ know ♥ someone ♥ who ♥ has ♥ or ♥ had ♥ cancer! ♥ All I wish for in 2010 is a CURE! ♥ Dear God, I pray for the cure of cancer. Amen.
sara_3388
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2010 at 10:57 PM

well, ummm, wow

usafwife314

I've got to tell Michael!  He will get a kick out of that!  Is the woman actually from BG?

CountryGirl0809
by SWEET-PEA on Jan. 27, 2010 at 10:58 PM

LOL LOL>....those crazy hillbillies!!   LOL (j/k   my husband is from Eastern KY....Doesn't get anymore hillbilly than that~!  LOL)

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM

She said that she wanted to make her mark.... well... ok, lol.... whatever makes ya happy... She is married and her hubby came along and filmed it! He's gotta be a VERY nonjealous man!

wishonme_2000

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS WOW SHE MUST OF BEEN SORE I KNOW I WOULD BE LOL

WANT TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY AROUND WHAT YOU CURRENTLY DO? OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAVE MONEY ON SOME BILLS YOU ALREADY PAY? INTERESTED ASK ME HOW

aviatorswife

I'm skeptical. Do they have documented evidence or is it just her word? That seems insane like you would die or something. That's alot of fluid lose. When my husband came home from Iraq we had sex 5 times that first day and honestly I was sore and dehydrated. I know TMI, but I just have to wonder, 919 times, really?!?

The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.

xksmommy88
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM

whoa that thing is loose lmfao    crzy stuff

My little Family:)  in lovetoddler boytoddler girl
                                      Hubby&I         Xander (5)       Kaedan (2)

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Quoting usafwife314:

I've got to tell Michael!  He will get a kick out of that!  Is the woman actually from BG?

It didn't say for sure.... but I didn't see anything I didn't recognize, so thats what I'm assuming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)