Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Since apparently 10 year olds are still little kids...Spin off of IF she wasn't 10, I'd have B!tch slapped her!

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:14 AM
  • 78 Replies

Two 10 year olds rape an 8 year old

Yup, you read that right. Back in OctoberOctober reviewsOctober reviews an 8-year-old girl came home and told her parents that she had been raped by two 10-year-old boys in a park off College Way. The two boys appeared in Uxbridge Magistrates’ Court and have been bailed until January 28th. They each face two counts of rape of a female under the age of 13. If either of these two boys are convicted for what they have been accused of, they will be the youngest rapists in Britain. Beating out Kyle Abdo who was 11 when he attacked a 9-year-old girl during a game of hide-and-seek at his home back in 2004 and the 11-year-old boy who attacked a 7-year-old girl during a drunken truth-or-dare game earlier this year. The youngest person ever suspected of rape in Britain was 8-years-old, but because of his age, police were not able to do a damn thing about it as children under the age of ten are not considered to have reached an age where they can be held responsible for their crimes.

Two 10 year olds kill a 2 year old, after aducting him from a mall.

From the facts disclosed at trial, at this location one of the boys threw blue modelling paint on Bulger's face. They kicked him and hit him with bricks, stones and a 22 lb (10 kg) iron bar. It was reported that the boys molested Bulger's penis (the exact details are somewhat vague) and placed batteries in his mouth. Before they left him, the boys laid Bulger across the train tracks and weighed his head down with rubble, in hopes that a passing train would hit Bulger and make his death appear to be an accident involving a careless boy and a train. Two days later, on Sunday of the next week, Bulger's body was discovered, having been cut into two pieces by a goods train. A forensic pathologist later testified that Bulger had died before his body was run over by the train.

An 11 year old kills dad's 8 month pregnant fiance

A boy who was jealous of his dads' fiance and new child due in 2 weeks shot and killed his stepmother while she slept. He got on the bus like any other normal school day and left his 4 year old soon to be step sister to find the body of her 8 month pregnant mother. She also left behind a 7 year old daughter.

Now, read this and try to tell me that kids who are 8, 9, 10 DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER Or that they are just kids behaving as such. Because I'm telling you all, if I was the mom to the 2 year old who was killed, I'd let those "kids" serve their time and then want to kill them when they got out. I'd hope those "kids" who raped my daughter in the second report got their asses handed to them while in juvie. I'd hope that if it was my son in the last report no woman would EVER, EVER want anything to do with him after what he did to not just his dads' fiance, but his own little sibling. I don't care if you think it's bad or evil of me to say it, but when these "kids" are going out and hurting people, they need to be held responsible. Why do you think they are under the impression they can get away with this shit? That's right, because at their ages, everyone says THEY'RE JUST KIDS.

by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tabbydollar01
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:19 AM

I completley agree with you OP

slideboy on a swing       listening to tunes      in love

Alden-2007          Ryker- 2008    ToriAnn- 1996 (Lil'sis)    Nate and Tabby- 2006

koolest_mom_of4
by The Illegal one on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:19 AM

And the point is what....... that there are bad 10 year olds? They are still kids regardless of the crimes. Does that mean that they should go without punishment of course not....... but unless its extreme like these that you have posted then that punishment is the parents responsibility.

http://images2.cafemomstatic.com/images/user/gallery/post_1504188_1260936330_med.jpg?imageId=17503965

Solo_Fan
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Honey, I agree with you all the way!!!!!

Caitlin_mommyx3
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Did you know that the youngest serial killer was an 8 year old little girl? It just shows that despite age... some people are just screwed up!

GrungeMum
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:21 AM

I agree. Yeah, they're kids. But they know exactly what they are doing and they know the difference between right and wrong.

I'm a pro choice, pro goth, Athiestmetal head, grunge lover from the UK who loves her partner and her little boy almost as much as Nirvana

AlyssaRob1416
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:31 AM

My 10 year-old knows damn well right from wrong. She is not a baby. She can make her own decisions and be responsible for them.

GothicMommy3
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Interesting that all the people who were saying that it's okay that a 10 year old hit a 7 month old aren't responding. Yes, there are screwed up kids like there are screwed up adults. But the difference is, the kids expect leniency because they are kids. They have come to realize that they can use their age to their advantage, because no one wants to see a kid get hurt or put away for a long time. I disagree. You get what you give.

Caitlin_mommyx3
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Quoting GothicMommy3:

Interesting that all the people who were saying that it's okay that a 10 year old hit a 7 month old aren't responding. Yes, there are screwed up kids like there are screwed up adults. But the difference is, the kids expect leniency because they are kids. They have come to realize that they can use their age to their advantage, because no one wants to see a kid get hurt or put away for a long time. I disagree. You get what you give.

I agree with this whole-heartedly!

JADIEBUG
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:38 AM

NO ONE SAID IT WAS OK for the 10 year old to hit the baby.

What the problem was the mother's response. Cussing and threatening a child is not right either. She acted immaturely.

Quoting GothicMommy3:

emeralddreams85
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 11:40 AM

There was no one saying that the child wasn't a brat and the mom not a loser for not doing something about it, but the op in the other post was wrong...you don't cuss at a child. The 10 yr old slapped her babies hand (i would have been livid), but it was not some horrifc crime like mentioned above...sounds like you are just make excuses for acting like a uncivilized adult.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)