Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is why I love Wal-Mart

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:02 AM
  • 7 Replies

So I went to walmart tonight. I got 2 new bras, socks, the book Dear John.

Well I went to look at DVDs like always && you will never believe what I found.

Three Men and a Baby for only 7.50.

God I love when Wal-Mart gets old movies for either 7.50 or 5 bucks.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momto3brats
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:06 AM

half of our dvd collection came from the $5 bin at walmart and lots of good cartoons for my kids too

hautemama83
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:09 AM

LOL thats funny, but seriously I dont think I know of a store that doesn't sell old movies for like 5 bucks.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
---Umberto Eco

ootalia
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Thats expensive for a movie fromt the 80's IMO. Marshals had a 2 disc special edition of the new batman for $7. Plus they censor stuff, or used to, and i want the whole movie, not just the clean stuff.

supermom3806
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Quoting hautemama83:

LOL thats funny, but seriously I dont think I know of a store that doesn't sell old movies for like 5 bucks.

Oh I know Target is also a great store to get movies cheap but thats a 45 min drive for me

MamaSusieQ045
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:12 AM

ahhh i havent seen that movie in forver, it is toooo cute! i love walmart too!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:13 AM

I was talking to my DH last night about needing to check the sale bin at wal-mart for some of the older movies we'd like to buy. Good time to buy them is when they are at clearance prices. We like old western movies.

beautisticaware
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:14 AM

They have great prices on older movies.  But I love our local mom and pop video store for older newer release used for 10.50 and that's with tax.  They usually have to be out at least 1 month before I can get one, but heck I waited to see it on video what another month?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)