Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh says its the white trash in me

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:40 AM
  • 12 Replies

That makes me swoon over cowboy hats and boots. MMMMMmmmmm. And that thick southern drawl. Yummy.

Of course, it doesn't help that he knows my "dream" when i was younger was this

"When I win the lotto, I'm gonna buy a doublewide on the Mississippi River"

LMAO i was like 4. and the southern most thing ever. When we moved to SoFla, i changed... but it seems i cant get away from my southerness... the second I got back here i reverted right back.

Gotta love it.

And before you bash my hubby, hes not being mean. Just joking. And he's a redneck =)

I      <3         Them!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamiJ18
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I pick on my hubby because he lived on a farm and worked in a greenhouse.  I call him a hillybilly lol.

But the blue eyes and dark hair, husky and tall, smart and nerdy...likes Korn, Disturbed and Radiohead almost as much as me, loves science, wears his jeans with his funny shirts...it just gets to me...lol. 

Bits08
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:44 AM

There is somethin sexy about a lil southern drawl.  Mmmm...

anetrnlov
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:44 AM

I know the feeling. lol

USMCBride08
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:48 AM

lol how funny

Quoting SamiJ18:

I pick on my hubby because he lived on a farm and worked in a greenhouse.  I call him a hillybilly lol.

But the blue eyes and dark hair, husky and tall, smart and nerdy...likes Korn, Disturbed and Radiohead almost as much as me, loves science, wears his jeans with his funny shirts...it just gets to me...lol. 

I      <3         Them!

AMarineLovesMe
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:52 AM

LOL so do I.  Hubby is as country as they get, he grew up on a farm in East Texas, I make fun of his accent all the time, but sometimes it's just soooo damn yummy lol.

Quoting anetrnlov:

I know the feeling. lol

RmeWifey01
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:54 AM

I don't dig the cowboy get-up on my dh. Maybe on tall thin-ish men it looks hot, but there is just something not right about a 5'8" kinda-husky guy from New England tryin' to pull off the southern boy look. Lol Oh, and then tryin' to pull off that Boston accent down south??? He gets told,"Yankee go home!". Lol

shrugging

lvnmylif
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:54 AM

My DH would say your wiskey tango is showing.  LMAO.  He says it in the most endearing way.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:59 AM

Hey, I must have the "white trash" somewhere in me, too, because the cowboy hat and boots totally do it for me!!!!!  I just about drool just looking at Trace Adkins, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley...*wipes up keyboard* dang it...LOL

Btw, my hubby is a country boy :)  I love it!

bluesky51201
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:01 AM

LOL, my DH teases me all the time about my redneck side showing.  I'm from Georgia and love everything southern.  He thinks its hilarious that I can personally relate to most Jeff Foxworthy jokes and when CMT does the top redneck moments I holler "oh my God I remember that". Or agree that duct tape is one of the greatest inventions ever.

USMCBride08
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:21 PM

lmao

DH just laughed his butt off at that!

Quoting lvnmylif:

My DH would say your wiskey tango is showing.  LMAO.  He says it in the most endearing way.

I      <3         Them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)