Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to lady who's signature has the baby crawling on it's head !

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:58 AM
  • 47 Replies

please post in here. i want to show my friend, she doesn't believe me.

if you aren't her, then can you bump this please ? i want to make sure she reads it lol

the stars lean down to kiss you as i lie awake and miss you. the silence isn't so bad untill i look at my hands and feel sad cuz the spaces between my fingers are right where your's fit perfectly. waist deep in thought, cuz when i think of you i don't feel so alone. as many times as i blink i'll think of you<3

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shadows00
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:59 AM

bump cause i wanna see it too. lol

KT9105
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:00 AM

I don't think I've seen that one - but I want to now :o)

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:00 AM

ROFL!  BUMP!  I've seen her siggy around here, but can't remember her s/n...it's hysterical, though!

allycally
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Oh I know that one I cant remember who it is though...

lvnmylif

Quoting beadingmom17:

ROFL!  BUMP!  I've seen her siggy around here, but can't remember her s/n...it's hysterical, though!

NavyWifey122305

BUMP  just because i love seeing it and could use a good laugh

Personal power is the life force within everyone. It is the use of our inner energy to influence the quality of life for ourselves and for our children. Personal power is not our physical strength, but rather the drive to accomplish things, the will to love, the energy and commitment to create, to change, to build and to raise healthy, caring children.

brbrowen
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:01 AM

bump

heavenlyangl420

here is a bump i want to see it

Mrszxcop3land

thanks ladies.. please keep bumping :)

the stars lean down to kiss you as i lie awake and miss you. the silence isn't so bad untill i look at my hands and feel sad cuz the spaces between my fingers are right where your's fit perfectly. waist deep in thought, cuz when i think of you i don't feel so alone. as many times as i blink i'll think of you<3

KandiceN

Hahha I love that! My son does the same thing, I'm going to try to get a video of it tomorrow.  He does it on carpet though!  I keep telling him he's goign to get carpet burn but he's only 16mo and just laughs at me ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)