Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy's and their friends that are girls.....

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:54 AM
  • 17 Replies

as we speak my SO is sitting behind me with a good friend of his (girl) whom he confessed to me he USED TO have a crush on. she had a horrible night and wanted to hang out with friends. I dont know if he sees it or not but he has been very obviously hitting on her for like the last 20 minutes...i am 6 feet away.......i know she is not into him at all. ever. still bugs me....i dont want to say anything..especially in front of her. but come on...really????!?!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsDean
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:55 AM

I would be pissed! Then again I am the jealous type so I would not of had her over int he first place.

college.mom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:56 AM

My DH does that, and then I text him while she is here and say, wow, do you want me to leave so you can have sex or what?

HippieMom78
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:08 AM

I would tell him flat out right in front of her that he was acting like a dog!!! I do have to aggree with the first reply that i NEVER would have allowed her to come over....obviously his "crush" has NOT gone away. Sorry you are dealing with this mama! GOOD LUCK!!!

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:12 AM

converse w/ her too. 

Theres two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. but when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. and when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. so which one are you? do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it? because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and bullshit. Rocco

steph2884
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:30 AM

He may not even notice he's doing it. My husband is a flirt, he doesn't even notice he's doing it. Sometimes it bugs me, but most of the time I don't care, he's married to me and I know he's not going to go off and cheat on me. Bring it up to him though, in a non-threatening way.

angelofhope
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:39 AM

That is an awesome way to handle that...rolling on floor

Texting him is a good idea. I  would not walk up to them however, when the two of you are alone I would confront him.If you walk up to them  and tell him something in front of her she might think you are threatened by  her. My advice play second  to NO ONE your a pretty young lady and you shouldn't have to.

Quoting college.mom:

My DH does that, and then I text him while she is here and say, wow, do you want me to leave so you can have sex or what?

samthecat001
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:42 AM

wait...YOUR guy is htting on her?

AanJsmomma
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:43 AM

WOW that is horrible. i would say something!!! but i am not good at keeping my mouth shut. and i am a bit on the jealous type. lol.

RaynesMommy07
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:44 AM

he probably doesn't even realize what he's doing.  why aren't you in the convo as well, instead of on here?  if she isn't in to him, then i wouldn't worry about it.

smcclure2005
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:16 AM

I know that I will not ever deal with that because I would not have let another female in my home..so I don't really know what to say..good luck I guess

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)