Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fricken 3:30 in the morning!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:10 AM
  • 6 Replies

I've been awake since 7am on thursday and I can't fricken sleep.   I'm exausted but not sleepy enough to actually sleep.  Having serious anxiety issues  Everytime I lay down I feel like i can't breathe and have to get back up

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:12 AM

It sounds like you are over tired.   Have you tried sleeping in a propped up position?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:12 AM

I'm with you on that one. I won't be able to fall asleep until my grandchildren get home sunday night. I'll will be on Cafemom all weekend, lol

SASSY762

Msgme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:25 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

It sounds like you are over tired.   Have you tried sleeping in a propped up position?

Yeah I tried putting pillows behind me, tried the couch.  I"ve tried reading in bed which usually does the trick. ran out of  of books so i read my sons diary of a wimpy kid    soo cute.   But as soon as I start to relax bam i have to get up.    This kind of thing usually happens when I"m worried about something usually money. But no worries right now.   idk maybe its the lack of having something to worry about. 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:28 AM

Quoting Msgme:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yeah I tried putting pillows behind me, tried the couch.  I"ve tried reading in bed which usually does the trick. ran out of  of books so i read my sons diary of a wimpy kid    soo cute.   But as soon as I start to relax bam i have to get up.    This kind of thing usually happens when I"m worried about something usually money. But no worries right now.   idk maybe its the lack of having something to worry about. 

Sounds like me.... worrying bc i have nothing to worry about... sort of like what will happen to shake my world.  It happens every time life calms down, something big goes wrong.

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:32 AM

i LOVE that book- the diary of a whimpy kid. are you planning on taking your son to the movie when it comes out? i want to go, but i dont have anyone to go with. lol

for me- i did sleeping pills. half of one usually works when i'm THAT tired. store brand. its the BEST investment for me. before i got it- i was awake from Saturday night (about 4pm) and was up til Monday night- around 3am... but on saturday "night", i only slept for 3 hours.. and before that, i was up for like 30 hours. it was HELL- especially since i'm in school and i need that rest to concentrate.. lol i'm on here b/c i have a paper i'm SUPPOSED to be writing. not happening tho- i'm already tucked in bed an this is my second to last reply for the night. lol i'll be up by 6 tho (2.5 more hours lol)

Msgme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:41 AM

Yeah probably will go see it when it comes out.   Its one of the few books he's just read on his own without me having to remind him.  And any book that gets him reading I'm forever thankfull.

I"m kinda wishing i had some nyquill or tylenol pm or something in the house.  I checked my medicine cabinet  every cold medicine i have is non drowsy  lmao 

Quoting Shy_Dia:

i LOVE that book- the diary of a whimpy kid. are you planning on taking your son to the movie when it comes out? i want to go, but i dont have anyone to go with. lol

for me- i did sleeping pills. half of one usually works when i'm THAT tired. store brand. its the BEST investment for me. before i got it- i was awake from Saturday night (about 4pm) and was up til Monday night- around 3am... but on saturday "night", i only slept for 3 hours.. and before that, i was up for like 30 hours. it was HELL- especially since i'm in school and i need that rest to concentrate.. lol i'm on here b/c i have a paper i'm SUPPOSED to be writing. not happening tho- i'm already tucked in bed an this is my second to last reply for the night. lol i'll be up by 6 tho (2.5 more hours lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)