Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has my life really become a bad episode of Teen Mom? UPDATED.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:49 AM
  • 25 Replies

I woke up with Lilli at 5:00am to feed her, and since we have been sleeping on the couch all night I figured we would go to bed. Bad idea I guess, Luis wanted to pick a fight this early!
Telling me that I'm lazy as fuck, and I don't do anything, and I'm so unmotivated.
NEWSFLASH ASSHOLE! I just had a baby TWO MONTHS AGO! And if I don't do anything than tell me why I do your laundry, clean your dishes, clean your dirt up off the floor, make you lunch and dinner, and HI! I Take care of our baby all day and night!! And I'm not even your wife.

I actually feel like all I am to him is his baby's mother. I will never be his wife, and sometimes hardly feel like his girlfriend. It really is sad, I do feel hurt.

If you have seen Teen Mom, then you know who Ryan is...Luis is just like him, I think the only difference is that Luis has a job.
Luis comes home from work, watches TV, and then goes to bed. I have to throw myself and Lilli at him if we want any attention. I feel alone, all the time.
On the weekends he will go out with his younger brother and then decide that it's OKAY NOT TO COME HOME AT NIGHT! Really? Because I don't think it's okay, and I DO mind it. He never unstands why that upsets me, even though I explain it plain and simple for him.
And for that reason alone, I feel like if Lilli and I were to leave it would not phase him. I almost feel as though he'd be happy and "free" again.

It sucks because he will tell me he doesn't like me, or want to be with me...but he doesn't want to break up "our family" and wants me to stay. He doesn't want me to take his daughter away.

I love him, and want to be with him for real, and I WANT us to be a family...and I think after everything that is the saddest part. 

UPDATE!!!! After Luis woke up around 9:30am he started cleaning, i asked him what his deal was and he BLEW UP at me. Saying I'm useless, and I'm a bitch, and I'm selfish. We got into a screaming match so I left. I packed Lilli and I up somethings and now I'm sitting at my sisters house who lives a hour away. I just have to figure out my next moves.
I feel good about ACTUALLY leaving...I just really wish we could have worked it out.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momaof8
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:54 AM

You need to take your daughter and move on you don't want her to think this is how a man should treat you.

jessicaroberts3
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:55 AM

aww, I am really sorry mama...kick his ass and tell him to get his ass into gear.  Have you sat down and told him EXACTLY how you feel?

futureshock
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:56 AM

I'm sorry that you are having a rough time.  How old are you and your bf?  Why do you think you will never be his wife?

Susan262
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:57 AM

I would be so gone by now. 

futureshock
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Quoting Susan262:

I would be so gone by now. 

What if she doesn't have the means to leave?

NicoAffa
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Quoting jessicaroberts3:

aww, I am really sorry mama...kick his ass and tell him to get his ass into gear.  Have you sat down and told him EXACTLY how you feel?

I am really open with him how I feel. He knows. I think fighting is so constant that it's not a big deal for him anymore. I think he tries to tune everything out. And since he is the one supporting us  he mostly feels he's in the right.

NicoAffa
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:01 AM

Quoting futureshock:

I'm sorry that you are having a rough time.  How old are you and your bf?  Why do you think you will never be his wife?

I'm 22. His birthday is actually tomorrow. He will be 23. I think that's a big problem for him. He wants to be young and still live it up.

starlight1611
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:01 AM

It sounds like he is only staying because of the daughter you have, Maybe he does not want her to grow up in a broken family? But the thing is that is NOT fair to you or your DD. Just because ya'll are a family does not mean you are a close happy family, ya know? You do deserve to be loved, you deserve a guy that WANTS to come home to you and spend his time with you and your DD. The guy you are with right now seems young and immature and does not seem ready for a family. Age is nothing but a number when it comes to that, DH and I got married when HE was 18 and we became a father at 19, he has never done that stuff and always puts us first and wants to spend time with us. 

NicoAffa
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Quoting futureshock:
Quoting Susan262:

I would be so gone by now

What if she doesn't have the means to leave?

I wish I did. or I wish my parents lived in this state. I'd be gone if those were the cases. But right, it's not that easy.

Mommina
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:07 AM

Sometimes it takes a while for a family to adjust to a child.  Give it time and work on it is my advice, people give up too easily.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)