Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Shop at Kroger and use natural or eco-friendly diapers?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:42 AM
  • 0 Replies

I just noticed yesterday when I went grocery shopping that Kroger has a new line out of their Comforts for Baby diapers...they have a touch of nature. I didn't study the package but I did see that they use more biodegradable materials and they are chlorine free. Anyone else use these? How do they compare with other natural diapers? I think they are about $7 a pack...something like that. I've never really used Kroger brand diapers but maybe once or twice, because you  basically get what you pay for, if you know what I mean. Plus they always left like hicky marks on my son's legs and they weren't soft at all. When he was first born, I used only Huggies, Pampers or Luvs until he started using the potty and peeing less, then I started using Target brand diapers, with the occasional purchase of kroger brand if needed.

The reason I ask is because I want to use more natural diapers with this baby. I already have a few samples of Huggies Pure and Natural, Seventh Generation, and want to get a small package of the Nature Babycare diapers from Target (looking today to see if they have them near me). I don't want to go the cloth diaper route, using natural disposable ones will work fine for me, but I was wondering about the kroger brand they had since they are a little cheaper.

Olivia Grace is on her way

pregnancy week by week Christian wahm to Aaron (3) and wife to TJ.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)