Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today I learned....

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:19 AM
  • 9 Replies

That it is a very bad idea to attempt to give a puppy a wash while taking your own shower. I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. That was until he attempted to use me as a climbing post. My chest and stomach are now red with claw marks. Won't try that again LOL. 

What have you learned the hard way?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kk_bella
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:19 AM

LOL!

s.t.e.p.h
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:21 AM

um...ew?

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:22 AM

huh?

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

um...ew?

s.t.e.p.h
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:23 AM

You showered with a puppy? Am I understanding this correctly? I don't think it's very sanitary?

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

huh?

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

um...ew?

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

s.t.e.p.h
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:24 AM

My daughter doesn't like them either.

Quoting MommytoNandA:

That my DD does not like pickles.  I got a face full of them when she spit them out, LOL.

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

MommytoNandA
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:25 AM

She wasn't like rubbing the puppy all over herself.  They were in the shower.  Geez! 

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

You showered with a puppy? Am I understanding this correctly? I don't think it's very sanitary?

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

huh?

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

um...ew?

naturalmom86
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:25 AM

OUCH!!! That sucks. Sorry Momma! Lets see.......I'll come to back when I have time to type it :)

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Exactly. I washed him, he clawed me when I picked him up to rinse him. I sat him outside the shower wrapped in a towel. Then washed myself. LOL

Quoting MommytoNandA:

She wasn't like rubbing the puppy all over herself.  They were in the shower.  Geez! 

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

huh?

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

um...ew?

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Luckily I havent gotten a face-full of hated food. Though I ended up getting snot kisses. So when child has running nose check them before getting the kisses LOL. 

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

My daughter doesn't like them either.

Quoting MommytoNandA:

That my DD does not like pickles.  I got a face full of them when she spit them out, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)