Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question update

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:43 AM
  • 5 Replies

So yesterday i went an walked around the mall and walmart with my mom and when i got home last night i wasnt feeling good and was having contractions which is normal for me anyways but i was feeling funny. About one this morning i woke up feeling the same way and had a hard time falling back asleep and then woke up in some pain around 530 this morning my ribs hurt and i feel sick to my stomach and i think my contractions are lasting longer as well. Could i be in labor iam 33 weeks and dont want him to be this early. Has this happened to any one before and if so what was wrong?

**** I have also noticed that the baby isnt kicking as hard or as much as he has been the past month or so could this also be a sign that iam  in labor. I havent even registered at the hospital yet i am suppose to do that on the 8th of march and i havent had any birth classes yet either i was suppose to start thoes on the 3rd

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Chey_s_Mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:49 AM

I would call your doctor. That's how my labor started. I wasn't feeling good the night before and woke up with slight contractions but was unable to go back to sleep. Then it went downhill from there.

Good luck :)

colesbabygirl
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM

BUMPsimple frown

colesbabygirl
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:28 PM

So i called my dr and she wants me on bed rest and if everything starts moving more then to go to L&D. She said that if i have 6 or more contractions an hour then to go i only have 5 in an hour

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:29 PM

bump

kelly_d_m
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:32 PM

I would go in my DD was lck that an she came really fast!

Quoting colesbabygirl:

So i called my dr and she wants me on bed rest and if everything starts moving more then to go to L&D. She said that if i have 6 or more contractions an hour then to go i only have 5 in an hour

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)