Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cruises

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

Anyone been on a cruise that can give me any tips, advice, whatever for booking the best rate, sites to use, etc.  I'm planning to go on a trip in 2011, maybe earlier.  But I'm trying to go ahead and start looking for good deals.  I've found some for as low as $200 for a 4 day trip in 2011.  ANy info would be great.

Make extra money from the comfort of your own home!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommylovehug
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM

bump

LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:17 AM

I would go on at least 5 days...and get an ocean front seat. Plan on spending around $1,000 in extras though for 2 people.

elenam1209
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:18 AM

I booked my 4 day cruise to the bahamas last january through BJS. If you have a wholesale club membership or AAA look through them...otherwise, I loved Carnival and their prices on their website are good too. I would cruise again in january because the weather was not too hot and not cold! (this year might have been different lol) on board, buy the beverage packages (alcoholic or non) because they really do save you money. And eat onboard as much as you can since it's free!! Book excursions through the cruise line so you know you won't get left behind and know it's through a reputable group.

Cruising is such a fun vacation and considerably inexpensive and I can't wait to go again!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)