Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish we could get Custody of SD.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM
  • 1 Replies

I am tired of seeing DH hurt over the fact that his Ex will not send his daughter for visits during the summer. One time in three years and that only reason we got that was because we agreed to take her youngest child along with his daughter.

I will never, ever do that again her little one drove me insane while she was here, and since she is not my SD or DH child we do not ever have to deal with her again.

But because of this, his ex does not want to send her daughter to visits this summer,she keeps making excuses about how she does not have the money..( we will buy her a plane ticket) that she can not allow the girl to be separated since they are sister....ummm we have full custody of her oldest child and she there sister too.

DH has a hard time talking to his daughter because his ex kept changing the phone number and or not paying for the service. Even thought the court order says that she need to have a number that DH can reach his daughter. She keeps changes home jumping form one place to the next, jumping around with different guys and such.

Also SD has been skipping school, has drink beer, had tired smoking, sneaks into moives and she only 12 years olds!!

But we both know unless his ex is a crack whore there a very slim chance of him winning custody of his daughter. Just wish i did not have to see him hurting about not being in his middle child life.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mstnbecki
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Does he have court ordered visitations? If not he needs to take her to court and get some and If I was him he should try for custody, now a days fathers can win expestially if the mother isn't taking care of said child the way she should be.The problem is theres to many fathers who think they wont win so they dont bother trying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)