Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I found my DF's phone and...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:36 AM
  • 134 Replies

DF is out of state and will be till sometime till march. He lost his phone at the house for..well over a month.

and you know?

I'm not going to go thru it.

Because I trust him and I'm not some jealous bitch.

I'm comfortable and feel pretty alright with our relationship.

while most woman would take this opportunity to go thru their DF's/SO's/DH's phone.

I'm not.

Because the #1 reason is..I trust him.

Now..what would you do? would you go thur your man/or woman's/ phone? Or you would not?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aamy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:38 AM

I have complete access to my DHs phone if i wanted, but i dont go through it, heck i wont answer it unless he tells me to. I to trust my DH, and wont go snooping around. 

Awakened1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Sounds like you are just trying to convince yourself not to go through the phone.

kysmom642
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:39 AM

I would go through because I could, not because I didn't trust him. Plus my dh wouldn't give a rats ass anyways...

Summer0216

I've been basically in your situation before and have not gone through dh's phone. Some people feel the need some don't. Good for you.

spcjones203

I look through my hubs' phone whenever I want. He has nothing to hide and neither do I. So, if I feel curious, I'll read through his texts or look at his pictures.

kysmom642
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I thought the same thing.

Quoting Awakened1:

Sounds like you are just trying to convince yourself not to go through the phone.

Audreysmommy123

that's kinda what i was thinking as well

Quoting Awakened1:

elenam1209

I woudn't either. I fully trust my SO and have no reason to go through his phone. He has always told me if I ever wanted to that I could. But I dont have the urge to at all. 

lordsmircal

Nope I don't need to go thru his phone, I don't care whats on it... I am not a jealous bitch and treat my husband with respect... If I have concerns I talk to him about it...

Shadows00

Pretty much what Aamy said. I fully trust him. Now when we first got together 3 years ago and were just dating i would go through it but that was because he had a psycho ex girlfriend that owuldn't take no for an answer or get it through her head that he was moving on. and he didnt see the harm in talking to her, at first. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)