Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I gave my daughter a hilarious Virtual Makeover

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM
  • 14 Replies

Everyone always tells me she looks like a boy (she kind of does, she'll be turning two this years and STILL not much hair at all...just a mohawk/toupe looking piece of hair on the top of her head (and it doesn't help that she has two older brothers and so she shares similar facial features as them).....so I thought...I wonder how she'd look w/ hair and I gave her a virtual makeover just to see and she looks like Marie Osmond...how funny!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GrippyBits2
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:35 AM

LOL cute!

sara_3388
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:36 AM

She's cute!

LoganandLily
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Aww...LOL what a cutie!

tgentosi

whered you do that

MamaSusieQ045

awww....she is too cute to begin with! my babies both had very little hair until they were a little over two, which is funny because my daughter was born with a full head of black hair that fell out!

iloveashton804
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:38 AM

What a doll, big hair or not!

Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:38 AM

You can tell she's a girl. I have the same problem with my son. People mistake him as a girl even when he's wearing boy clothes

texassahm
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:38 AM

V. Cute!  What website did you use?

FWIW -My oldest daughter had no hair until she was 2 has the most beautiful head of hair now (she is 8 now, but her gorgeous hair showed up around age 4)

guam_mama
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM

i used www.taaz.com

guam_mama
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Quoting texassahm:

V. Cute!  What website did you use?

FWIW -My oldest daughter had no hair until she was 2 has the most beautiful head of hair now (she is 8 now, but her gorgeous hair showed up around age 4)

4yrs old? awww man, i have to wait that long? lol yeah im sure it will be a while before my daughter has any real hair...two boys and i finally have my girl but i can't even do anything w/ her hair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)