Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CALLING ALL SUPERMOMS!!!! LOL

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  • 10 Replies

ALRIGHT SUPER MOM IS BACK!!!! Today I reclaimed the house and I've been cleaning and getting this house back in shape! I rest for a week after having a baby and it's a DISASTER!! So far I've cleaned the kitchen, laundry, dishes, living room, dog poop, took out the trash, and vaccuumed! AND I just breastfeed!! I'm on a roll!! Now that my house smells and looks pretty I'm on here killing time till my DH gets back from the auto store (went to install alarm and tint on our van) and then we have errands to run! I get a new digital video camera today!!!

So what have you done today or will be doing?

Oh and if you want to know what inspired me to clean so much 1. I hate my house looking filthy..dirty I can live with but it was downright filthy..thanks hubby! 2. The crazy frog CD got me all pumped up. WHO LET THE FROG OUT?!?!

washing dishesdancing

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelove8
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:43 AM

BUMP

supermom3806
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Well since my MIL had my son last night I woke up at 7 this morning && cleaned the living room, dining room, kitchen && bathroom.

I'm doing a load of dishes right now. I need to go do a load of laundry but thats alot of going upstairs && going downstairs lol I'm going to do that after I post this reply.

Oh I also took the water from my bathtub out. Its clogged really bad so it gets filled up. I was told my MIL was coming to look at it today but she just dropped my son off && went home so I guess I did that for nothing lol

25beengoodtome
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Congrats on the baby!

Nice having your home back on track, right? 

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
angelove8
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM

It's very nice! I hate when things aren't in order!

Quoting 25beengoodtome:

Congrats on the baby!

Nice having your home back on track, right? 

imthatgirl728
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I don't clean on Saturdays or sundays. But the house doesn;t get dirty in those two days. So I haven't done much.

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

Kat770
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM

wow go you! you only have a one week old- you need to take it easy, mama!  seriously! lol.

r05373af
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:59 AM

i am cleaning whole house and moving in my stepson today.  too much to do not enough hours. 

angelove8
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:00 PM

I wish I could! I havent even eat breakfast yet! My therapist thinks I have OCD which would explain alot. I just HAVE to clean...specially when it's this dirty!!

Quoting Kat770:

wow go you! you only have a one week old- you need to take it easy, mama!  seriously! lol.

angelove8
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I wish my house could stay clean for one whole day! It's funny cuz my DH always said I had it easy cuz I was always on the internet when he got home....now he's like "how do you have time to do it all and get on the internet?!?! I don't have time to even pee!" LOL...He can't hack it for one week.... 

Quoting imthatgirl728:

I don't clean on Saturdays or sundays. But the house doesn;t get dirty in those two days. So I haven't done much.

1232optimistmom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:09 PM

The house is surprisingly clean right now. Dh is at work(paramedic). All of my older kids aren't here right now. My oldest dd(Brooklyn) is at the mall(16). My 13 yr old slept over a friends house. My oldest ds is at work(16 yrs old). My 11 and 8 yr old are hanging out with friends. So it's just Grace (3) and I. She napping right now. I've practically got the house to myself. I'm not in the mood to clean just yet lol. I'm not so motivated right now lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)