Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your biggest Pet Peeve!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:53 AM
  • 16 Replies

I have a lot of pet peeves, but none bother me as much as being in a relatively empty movie theatre and someone walks in and sits either right next to you or right in front of you.  When there are loads of avaliable seats. Grrr...ugh. WHY?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
serioussifL
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Maybe you had the best seat, and they were planning on sitting there before they arrived.

My pet peeve is reundancy. My mom repeats herself all the time!!! Ugh!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Well my biggest pet peeve has got to be mouthy/sassy attitude kids. Kids need to be taught to respect their elders and behave in social gatherings..

MandyOs
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Sleeping with socks on.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Oh yes, my mother always repeating herself. It can be annoying. I blame it on her dementia though and know she can't help it.

torttia
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Mine would be mumbling. My DF and I fight constantly because I can not understand him!!! It drives me nuts. I told him to not talk to me anymore, I told him he has to write me notes from now on since he can't talk.

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I know I'll get bashed for this... but...

People who research and know the benefits of ERF and decide to FF their kids for no reason other then the fun of being turned around. It actually makes me sad to know that there are people out there who don't think about the what ifs and they think they are invinsible and can just drive around on a cloud and they never will get in an accident.

starrymonkey
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Can I list more than one?? 

• People who can't drive and talk at the same time.
  • People who insist on driving ten - twenty miles under the speed limit. 
  • People who push their ideals/beliefs on other people.
  • Hilary Clinton - she's just plain creepy
  • Strangers who offer unwanted "advice" regarding my child.
  • Any reality t.v. with the exception of Hell's Kitchen & the Biggest Loser
  • Anyone who thinks a pregnant woman has a community belly. I do not like to be touched.
  • The jerk with a very loud plane who flies circles over my house between 6 and 7 am every tuesday morning.  If only I had a missile launcher...
  • Ignorance.
  • Close-minded people.

Okay, clearly, I'm not a people person.  This is only the tip of the iceberg...

CafeMom Tickers 

JuJaBee
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I'm not into bashing....so you won't get bashed by me...I think everyone is entitled to their opinion.  But I also think that other people are going to raise their kids the way they want to and nothing you can say or do will matter.  So just knowing that you are doing what you think is best for your kids may just have to be rewarding enough.

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

I know I'll get bashed for this... but...

People who research and know the benefits of ERF and decide to FF their kids for no reason other then the fun of being turned around. It actually makes me sad to know that there are people out there who don't think about the what ifs and they think they are invinsible and can just drive around on a cloud and they never will get in an accident.

Dawn675
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM

People "smacking" their food! UGH! PLEASE!

OR! The "gulp" men do when they drink too fast...DRIVES ME CRAZY!

ladyvamp5489
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Ppl who judge others when they have never walked in their shoes or know their situation!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)