Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girl Names...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM
  • 22 Replies

I'm only 12 weeks pregnant but my husband and I have already been discussing baby names. We have a few names picked out for a boy: Liam, Landon, Creed, Bentley, but no names for a girl. We can't figure out one single girl name that we love. I guess we are picky. Did anyone else have trouble figuring out a girl name?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
25beengoodtome
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:01 PM

I had sons, but I like the name Sarah. 

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
jules3685
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:03 PM

we couldnt decide on a girl name at all. we had the boys picked very early on. when we had her we still hadnt fully decided on a girl name but that day we chose while doing the paperwork.

Mrs.AmandaD.
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Yes!  We have always had Logan picked out for a boy but have not been able to decide on a girl name ever since we've been together, since like high school we've been talking about this!  My dh is dead set on Abigail but I just don't like it.  My fave is Audrey.  I hope it's a boy so we won't have to worry about it. lol but I have a feeling it's going to be a girl.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
vintage_pearl4
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:05 PM

My daughter's name is Riley, but I also liked Layla, Hadley, Harper, Ava, Ryan, Piper, Chloe, and Addison.

monkeysmom21006
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM

We had a ton of trouble with DD. First, she was Noelle, then Sophia, then Rylan, then finally, Aubree. I really tried hard for Molly Marie or Avery Noelle, but they were no-gos. If this baby is a girl, her middle name is for sure going to be Rose, so I really like Charlotte and Scarlett, but I'm fairly decided on Schuyler. I think it flows nicely. Schuyler Rose.

starrymonkey

The names I like best....

• Joselynne
  • Madison
  • Spencer

CafeMom Tickers 

briana_paige

I like all of those especially Harper, Piper, and Ava. My husband doesn't like any of them. I want us to be able to agree on a name but I don't think that will ever happen with a girl.

Quoting vintage_pearl4:

My daughter's name is Riley, but I also liked Layla, Hadley, Harper, Ava, Ryan, Piper, Chloe, and Addison.

LittleMomma13
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:07 PM

loreli, delilah, arianna and phoenix are my favorites

dylansmom26

we had the same problem with our babies...hehe call it  mothers instinct you know its a boy ;)

2beautygirl
I love the name Briar Rose from sleeping beauty.my next baby will be Briar Rose or for a boy it works to Briar " something.My daughter is Lila Rose.luv that name too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)