Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid coochie question...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:32 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok this is going to sound really dumb but..the other night while goofing off I accidently got kneed in the cooch-HARD. It hurt like hell. Then the next morning i started my period for the second time this month. Could getting kneed have caused in problems or hurt anything? God I gfeel like a moron but i dont know who else to ask lol.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ryan_n_me_plus3
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:34 PM

don't know here's a bump

25beengoodtome
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:35 PM

seriously doubt getting knee'd caused the extra period. Hope it  means nothing serious! 

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
n03z07l08
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Thats kinda what I figured but thought I better ask just to be sure lol. i didnt think any damage could come from being kneed but
I wasnt sure!

Quoting 25beengoodtome:

seriously doubt getting knee'd caused the extra period. Hope it  means nothing serious! 

ByHimForHim
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Any kind of abnormal bleeding needs to be brought to the attention of your Ob-Gyn.  Call them and tell them what happened.  They may want to see you to make sure no damage has been done.  I've heard of little girls loosing their "virginity" by falling very hard on their private place.  The hard fall "popped" the membrane inside the vagina.  I hope it is nothing bad.

n03z07l08
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Well,see I was on depo and stopped it. I just had my first period but it was super light-its been like 2 weeks since then but it could be normal since I just started having periods again.

Quoting ByHimForHim:

Any kind of abnormal bleeding needs to be brought to the attention of your Ob-Gyn.  Call them and tell them what happened.  They may want to see you to make sure no damage has been done.  I've heard of little girls loosing their "virginity" by falling very hard on their private place.  The hard fall "popped" the membrane inside the vagina.  I hope it is nothing bad.

mommaboudreaux
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:05 PM

I'm not sure hon?  Here is a bump!!

elly25
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:08 PM

I don't think getting kneed would do that to you.If you are on the depo shot having more then one period could happen to you.Stress can make you have two as well and so can a fluctuation in your hormone levels.

MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Period or just bled for like a day or two?? When I was little I was on an icy merry go round and straddled the bar while riding on it, I slipped and caught it really hard in the crotch.... and I bled for a day or two! You might want to get it checked out if you bled for more than two days... was it heavy?

n03z07l08
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Quoting MeandB:

Period or just bled for like a day or two?? When I was little I was on an icy merry go round and straddled the bar while riding on it, I slipped and caught it really hard in the crotch.... and I bled for a day or two! You might want to get it checked out if you bled for more than two days... was it heavy?

I have cramps,its not heavy but its not just like light spotting either. I dunno I think this is just from the depo. I just got a little confused due to the kneeing incident. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)