Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something funny that scares the bejeezes out of your kids?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:34 PM
  • 49 Replies

My daughter is terrified of the vacuum... okay understandable

but this thing scares the ever living shit out of her.....

Hop Ball

everytime my son even carries it out & she sees it, she freaks...

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Mad.Hatter.
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM

what are your kids scared of....if anything?

my 4 yr old has taken to being scared of the dark recently

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

kndmom75
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:38 PM

dd is scared to death of ladybugs.  Dh scared her when she was little by flicking them at her saying watch out they will bite you.  Ds really isn't scared of much.

.Mad.Hatter.
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:39 PM

awh! Not lady bugs! poor thing :(

my son scares me with how fearless he is!

Quoting kndmom75:

dd is scared to death of ladybugs.  Dh scared her when she was little by flicking them at her saying watch out they will bite you.  Ds really isn't scared of much.

Chey_s_Mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:40 PM

My daughter is scared shit less of a big blue exercise ball. Although she has a huge pink ball from walmart. Makes no sense to me.

She also use to be scared of grass! 

lilrckstar02
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:41 PM

my oldest is scared of the vacuum and my youngest isnt scared of anything

HelloKitty86
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:44 PM

my dd is sooo scared of a remote control car that her brother has. my son, however, nothing bugs him, lol.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Bugs and dirt  =X  'Me not like bugs they might eat me!'  ROFL that little bug is gonna eat you?  No wayyyyyyy!  He also hates getting dirty or when it's raining he says he's gonna melt and usually puts his hands over his head 'my hair gonna mess up!'  Ha Naeem is a pretty boy  :)

tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:44 PM

my 10 month old DS isn't afraid of much, he loves the vacuum and he finds it hysterical if you pop out from behind something and yell "boo!" it makes him jump, but the "scarier" it is the harder he laughs. A normal game of peek a boo is not interesting to him at all lol. One thing that does scare him though for some reason, is old people. Anytime we're out some where and an old person starts talking to him, he gets this horrified look on his face and starts bawling. He's fine with any other stranger, he warms up to people really fast, but old people scare him lol.

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:45 PM

When my son was about 1 or so, I was in the kitchen doing dishes, he was in the living room playing. I heard the most god awful scream I had ever heard, I mean blood curdling, I literally thought someone had broken in and was murdering my child.

What was he screaming about...

this is the cause of his screams, a Nasonex commercial with that damn bee, why he was so scared of it we have no idea, but let me tell you, that takes some years of your life to hear your child scream like that!

.Mad.Hatter.
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:46 PM

awh! a pretty boy. so cute. i bet he grows out of that. one day he is gonna be covered in mud & bring you a big bug and you are gonna freak!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Bugs and dirt  =X  'Me not like bugs they might eat me!'  ROFL that little bug is gonna eat you?  No wayyyyyyy!  He also hates getting dirty or when it's raining he says he's gonna melt and usually puts his hands over his head 'my hair gonna mess up!'  Ha Naeem is a pretty boy  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)