Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DHs brain is in his ballsack.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:38 PM
  • 10 Replies

Seriously, I think it is.  Why do I think this? Because everytime we have good sex he says or does the DUMBEST thing ever!  I think when he "discharges" that some of his brain cells are leaving with it.

Example...Thursday all the kids were gone...the little one was at mawmaws and the older kids were at school so we had good sex.  He leaves for work at 4pm yesterday evening and got home at 3am. He goes to bed and wakes up at 7am and leaves to go help his brother with a hobby they had started together....he does this EVERY DAY even though he is back to work now.  So, I ask him "well, since you are back to work now and doing the other thing at the same time when do me and the kids get to see you?". No, I was not being snarky, I said it very nicely. He looks at me all serious and says " Well, it is supposed to be raining in a couple of days, I guess it would be then"...because they can't do their hobby in the rain, it is an outdoors project having to do with animals.

Seriously, the dumb things that come out of his mouth with a day or 2 after we have good sex is just dumbfounding and it leaves me speechless. WHY? LOL.

So...does that mean I only have to be a wife while its raining since he gets to opt out except when its raining?

Anyway, that is why I believe his brain is in his ballsack.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TinaN64
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Ya know?  I think you may be right.  LOL 

But, I think that's where they all keep the brain. 

amber0678
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:42 PM

rolling on floorLMAOOOOO!!!!

amber0678
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:43 PM

OMG, have you ever heard of a blow job being called "gettin brain".....idk i think they're brain is lead by their dick and balls!!!!! for sure...

zachzach

haha my friend says the same thing about her boyfriend... for the most part i think its true, mine seems to stay the same though, so i guess i got lucky?

ERNAProud

Yeah. So I guess that means when people say "they are thinking with their OTHER head" it could be taken literally! ROFL

Quoting TinaN64:

Ya know?  I think you may be right.  LOL 

But, I think that's where they all keep the brain. 

ERNAProud
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:44 PM

NO! LOL. That is hilarious. Maybe there is meaning behind that.

Quoting amber0678:

OMG, have you ever heard of a blow job being called "gettin brain".....idk i think they're brain is lead by their dick and balls!!!!! for sure...

ERNAProud
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Yeah, lol.

My DH is never this stupid unless we just did the deed, lol. And it is not when we have to sneak little quickies here and there, it is only when we can really take our time and get into it. He will be fine all day the same day, but within 48 hours he is going to do or say something completely stupid.  This has been going on for 4 years...there is definitely a pattern.

Quoting zachzach:

haha my friend says the same thing about her boyfriend... for the most part i think its true, mine seems to stay the same though, so i guess i got lucky?

crazyangel_52
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:08 PM

lol hun i feel the same way u do hun. i think maybe all men are like this.

ERNAProud
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:16 PM

So it is not just me? LOL. Thats good!

Maybe they should do scientific studies on it.

Quoting crazyangel_52:

lol hun i feel the same way u do hun. i think maybe all men are like this.

ERNAProud
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Bump for my night friends:) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)