Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel sick. i will be deleting.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:02 PM
  • 107 Replies

i feel like a fool. i get on here and talk about how great my husband and i have been doing after all of the shit we went through. i get on here and say how awesome he is and how much i love him. well guess what. hes not awesome. hes a piece of garbage.

i have a lump in my throat the size of a golf ball. i just emailed a girl he has been lying about for almost 2 years. i asked her to please just tell me the truth. that it is the rest of my life, he is my husband not my boyfriend. this is a big deal. anywho i am waiting on her response and i feel like i am going to vomit. according to dh she lives in alabama and it was just a couple texts. but she was talking about coming over, her myspace says she lives where we do. soemthing isnt adding up. and based on what she says... well im sure you get the rest.

im going to be deleting my cm account because of how fucking stupid i feel. making post after post about fighting and making up with him. i feel like a fucking jack ass. its been fun :) im gonna miss you ladies. thanks for all of your support through all of the shit ive gone through with him. it meant a lot.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mobilemom0608
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:03 PM

isn't now the time that it would be nice to have a fellow woman to talk to?

JenB1983
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Don't delete...we'll still be here.  And honestly...I'm in about the same boat.  Posting about how great DH is.....and now I am seriously considering divorce; because I can't continue to come in third after drinking and gambling.

manamott

Don't leave! No one things you're stupid. I did the same thing with my EX! Then shit went bad...real real bad...and the CM women helped me through it and not a word was said about the past. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Good luck with whatever you decide.

indiasmommy

hugsYou need this

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:05 PM

You should stick around........you could use some support on here!

I'm sorry you are going through this :(

jillbailey26
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Don't delete your account.  You can't help that he's done this to you.  You stated what you felt at the time and not a single person on here should fault you for that. 

I think you should stay.  There are plenty of women who will support you and help build you back up like you'll need.

KimberlyDoll

Considering what may or may not come from her responce back I think you should stay. Now more then ever you're going to need support. So what if you've been posting how great you're doing. You've been blind sided, and now you need people there to help you through this. *hugs*

PrdMilWife

Hey! Wait just a minute now. It's not your fault he is a liar. And you should not feel like a fool. He is the fool. You just need to bust his ass, and hand it to him.

donna1968
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:06 PM

i have been there and done that where you are right now if you want to talk please get ahold of me...

Robin_Ayla
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Don't delete :)

I have done the SAME thing. NOW is the time when you need support the most. CM mommies can do that for you.

Either way, PM if you want someone to talk to. If you delete, I can give you my email... I've been through this SAME thing about a year ago!

(((((HUGS!!)))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)