Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be hurt by this?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:25 PM
  • 28 Replies

So my bf wakes up this morning, and says, I'm gonna take the kids to my friends house today., I was like okay cool that'll give me a chance to clean up a little bit while your gone. so they start getting ready, and I was like, are you going to call him before you go? He was like no, I'm just gonna take them to the park. so I was sitting here and it hit me, so I said "wait, your not going to your friends house?" he said no just to the park.  so I told him " why didn't you ask if I wanted to spend the day at the park too?" he said " cuz I thought I'd give you a stress free day" then they leave

I'm hurt by this, maybe I WANT to spend the day with him and the kids at the park, rather then home alone all day. idk maybe I'm just overreacting ... but makes me feel bad that he didn't think to ask if I would want to go to the park also

briefcaseDo you have a Blackberry? Love free themes? Do you want more ladies to talk to on your BB messenger? CLICK HERE to join Blackberry Addicts! on phone

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imthatgirl728
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Sounds like your husband was trying to do you a favor. No, I can't see being hurt because he was doing something nice.

crazymama2kids
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Sounds like your husband was trying to do you a favor. No, I can't see being hurt because he was doing something nice.

mobilemom0608

I agree, with him doing something nice, he does try hard, but I just think he should have asked if I wanted to spend the day with my family.. I'm sure I'll get over it soon lol, but I would have liked to have been asked ya know?

Quoting imthatgirl728:

briefcaseDo you have a Blackberry? Love free themes? Do you want more ladies to talk to on your BB messenger? CLICK HERE to join Blackberry Addicts! on phone

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Did I miss something?  I'd love to have a few quiet hours to get things done around the house!

Nicsone

Quoting crazymama2kids:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

ForeverMeme
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Oh hon I soooooooooo wouldn't be hurt by that!!!!!!

angelsweet84

Being around kids 24/7 can sometimes be pretty stressful. It sounds like he was trying to be nice and give you break to relax. I wouldn't be hurt...I'd be thankful.

gabe11-14

Sounds like he had good intentions, I'd love a few hours to myself lol.

Everything I do is for them, They are my Life, My Love, My World... They are the best part of me. My babies.Gabriel and Catalina, They changed me for the best.

babybull0601

He is just trying to give you a break. 

Hovan

sounds to me like he had good intentions. Cut him some slack and enjoy some "me" time :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)