Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Workout DVD's...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

I need suggestions from you guys of workouts that you liked, and that worked.  I am getting bored with the elliptical!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nellierice
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:39 PM

I use P90X...have been on it for a week and lost a bit over 2lbs in that time.  I use the 'lean' version...I love it

april_mom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:52 PM

The website has this huge muscle man on it.. It looks a little extreme for me!  I have the 30 Day Shred... but I want something different..

Quoting april_mom:

I need suggestions from you guys of workouts that you liked, and that worked.  I am getting bored with the elliptical!

jaymeebrockhaus
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:54 PM

I use the wii fit.  I love it!!

-xoxo-
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Quoting april_mom:

The website has this huge muscle man on it.. It looks a little extreme for me!  I have the 30 Day Shred... but I want something different..

Quoting april_mom:

My dh got the P90X and I worried about the same thing. I found out that they tell you on the commercial that by just using what they send you, you can look like that. The truth is that they have hundreds of dollars worth of stuff (video's, equipment, books, pills) that they expect you to buy along with the videos to look that buff. It's just a bunch of different kinds of videos. Yoga, kickboxing....that kind-of stuff. I also like Jillian Micheals: No more trouble zones.

april_mom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I will have to check that one out.

Quoting -xoxo-:

Quoting april_mom:

Quoting april_mom:

My dh got the P90X and I worried about the same thing. I found out that they tell you on the commercial that by just using what they send you, you can look like that. The truth is that they have hundreds of dollars worth of stuff (video's, equipment, books, pills) that they expect you to buy along with the videos to look that buff. It's just a bunch of different kinds of videos. Yoga, kickboxing....that kind-of stuff. I also like Jillian Micheals: No more trouble zones.

april_mom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I have Wii Fit, but it doesn't work for me... it's more entertainment, not so much a workout for me. : /

Quoting jaymeebrockhaus:

I use the wii fit.  I love it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)