Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

!@#$%^&*()

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am so PISSED at dish network. I called them wednesday because since last friday my dvr has been messing up. i called wednesday to see if the problem would work itself out. well it didnt and they set up a service visit for yesterday between 8-12 no one showed up so they rescheduled it for today same time again NO ONE CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so pissed. they set it up through a contracter to come out and fix it and they gave me a number directly to that company and i called yesterday and left a message for a supervisor to call me back no one called back and i called again today no one answered. im pissed and im not paying my bill till they come out and fix it!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

ARE YOU AN ARMY WIVES FAN??? IF SO NEW SEASON STARTS APRIL 11

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:01 PM

I've only heard negative things about them.

Good Luck.

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Been there done that!! We had bought a movie, recorded it. Well I kept seeing that same movie on my bill over and over...Like 80.00 worth and the movie was 4.99. I called them and told them the movie was still playing over and over...It had been 24 hours well they said its glitch it will fix its self, dont worry you wont be charged! BS I sure as hell was charged. They would not let me out of it. They said it showed that we bought it so many times I was like NO I DIDNT...I have a DVR why would I KEEP Paying for it when I recorded it...Well the lady I was having it out with was so rude to me. I just told her you know I am done with you people. I am canceling my account with you people. She was like whatever we dont need your account....

So I go with someone else and I am still getting calls for them begging me to come back. Each time I tell them no way, you fucked me over by charging me X amount of times for the same damn movie. You wouldn't work with me and you treated me like my account didn't matter...So hell no I wont go back.

mommam58122
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:48 PM

well everyone keeps saying you cant cancel the account and if you do then they will still charge you for as long as you have the contract for how do u get out of it cause im getting annoyed.

mommam58122
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 10:58 AM

well here's an update i finally got a hold of the contractors that are sending the actual technicians out. apparently dishnetwork just goes by what is avaliable in their system they dont actually call the company to see if there will be a tech in my or whomever's area that day. so now im not getting a tech till tomorrow when im supposed to get one today. but that's ok its just another 20 bucks off my bill and believe me it'll be nice not having that on my bill.

sxylilmom
by Supergirl on Feb. 22, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Acutally they will tell you they will charge you for cancelling, but it all depends on what you are cancelling for. We had so many troubles with dish and we kept gettign a message that said no signl. This went on for months. Then one time they had someone come out and the next day it did it again. I called back and they sent someone else to 'fix' it and once again it went out. I called them and told them that I was cancelling my account. I had no signal and my problem wasnt getting fixed. She told me that they were going to charge me, but I told her to go ahead and send the bill but I was NOT goin to pay it because of thier BS. ..I never got the bill and they just cancelled my account.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)