Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you use your cell phone to come on cafemom????? if so please read this...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:58 PM
  • 14 Replies

i got a samsung moment on thursdy love it so far! but its my only means of internet it works great for facebook and email and surfing but hard to read in here anyone use it in here??? how??? thanks

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missymommyof1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:01 PM

bump

missymommyof1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:06 PM

bumping please anyone???

alexhuntercody
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:07 PM

i have a iphone and i can't figure it out either. lol. I can read and stuff but posting i can't get it to do it.

april_mom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Me either!  I have a G1... It's frustrating.

Quoting alexhuntercody:

i have a iphone and i can't figure it out either. lol. I can read and stuff but posting i can't get it to do it.

mommam58122

i have the incognito from boost mobile and i have been able to read and post with it i love it!

MrsNewman

cafemom is to confusing on my cell. I don't think they have it set up for cell phones ... it's just the website and takes forever to load and use. I don't wast my time anymore.

TonyaR
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:09 PM

I have a Palm Treo and haven't tried cafemom....I know a few moms have been able to read but can't post either...might be a question for the CafeMom Team

KristynRuth
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:10 PM

I have an iPhone and I can look and read, but I can't reply or post anything :( I wish CafeMom had an app.

missymommyof1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:10 PM

thanks good idea

Quoting TonyaR:

I have a Palm Treo and haven't tried cafemom....I know a few moms have been able to read but can't post either...might be a question for the CafeMom Team

missymommyof1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:12 PM

i just sent a email requesting a ap

Quoting KristynRuth:

I have an iPhone and I can look and read, but I can't reply or post anything :( I wish CafeMom had an app.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)