Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do u have a certin day for heavy cleaning?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:12 PM
  • 12 Replies

by heavy cleaning i mean mopping scrubbing toliets vaccuming. stuff u dont do daily when i clean daily i wash dishes, i pick up after the kids, i sweep my floors and run over them with the clorox mop but then when i majorly clean i organize i mop i clean counters and scrub and stuff like that.... i dont have much counter space so its hard to keep clean cause i also have no dishwasher so i have a dishdrainer on my counter and the microwave and thats about all the space i have lol.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

ARE YOU AN ARMY WIVES FAN??? IF SO NEW SEASON STARTS APRIL 11

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilrckstar02
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:14 PM

usually it's on sundays...i also do not have a dishwasher and it suks major badonkadonk...

supermom3806
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Nope I just call my mom or FIL && they come to clean my toilets lol Yes I know I am lazy but hey they will do it. Really if we let my FIL he would clean my whole house for me its funny because they will come to visit && he's out doing my dishes or finding something to clean.

Today I just picked up && vaccumed. I have to get soap stuff so I can mop the floors.

Mamaz
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:15 PM

who doesn;t vaccum everyday... that is kinda yucky to me. i do all the stuff you listed as "heavy cleaning" daily.

mommam58122
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:18 PM

wow send your fil to my house damn girl ur lucky is he ocd or something? i went home in april of 08 to visit my parents before dh deployed so they could see their new granddaughter. and they hadnt done their dishes the dishwasher doesnt work and i got sick of looking at it so i did my mom's dishes even though i hadnt eaten there yet it was sickening and for my kids to be around it i told my mom i was like what u havent done any dishes since i moved out? i moved out in aug of 05 and ugh just ugh she had done dishes since then but my dad is too lazy to do them so they pile them up on the counter and wait but they are comming to visit next week and if i could stand to see  a dirty house which i cant then i would return the favor but maybe when they see how clean i keep my house they will do their better.

whitd3
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Monday thru friday i do the basics (keeping up after kids, vacuum, etc.) two loads a laundry a day. on top of that each day has a big task liek tuesday is bathrooms etc. then saturday I do the whole house from top to bottom including sheets and on sunday i do nothing but the basics.

SLGross215
by Sarah on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Heavy cleaning is M-F. Weekends the only things I do is vacuum,sweep, mop and dishes.

FotoFlexer_Animation-2.gif #2 picture by SLGross215

Laura4807
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I usually vacumm everyday and mop every other day.

I dont have a certain day that I do a BUNCH of cleaning.... it's just done throughout the week.

susiemae
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:45 PM

I have a cleaning list, do dishes every day, vacuum every other day.

Mondays- living room heavy cleaning

Tuesday-kitchen

Wed.-Breakfast nook

Thurs.- bathroom and hallway

Friday-bedrooms

Sat. general cleaning

Sun- day of rest

leswen
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Yes.  I always schedule it for tomorrow, or later in the week.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM

As soon as the husband and kids get out the door, I try to clean. Sometimes not heavy cleaning, just depends on what needs the most attention. Here lately have been trying to get over being sick and trying to get my energy level back. I really want to do some spring cleaning each day this week. Gotta get some storage bags or boxes and get a lot fo clutter outta this house. I want things to smell good and look good too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)