Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you stop that feeling?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM
  • 2 Replies

the kind when shit is about to hit the fan? i'm annoyed and my temper is getting bad. DS is playing with a stupid toy gun that makes a clicking sound and i really want to just yank it from himd and throw it against the wall. but that wont help-

cuz he's also jumping around, yelling his excitement, and just being "annoying" (this is all his normal stuff- any 4 year old normal behavior)

but i really have not moved from this chair since about 10 am-- 6 hours ago, trying to work on a stupid paper thats due today. havent really left this room (except for food, which i eat in this room) since 8pm last night... we took a walk around the block and jst got in but it didnt help.

i am over this HW crap. its the last major week of school so they assigned an assload of HW (overall- i have like 20 major projects to do).

i feel myself getting tense- like i'm really about to lash out and thats not gonna be good. i'd never take it out on DS, but i know if/when i do lash out- he'll see me and it'll probably affect him (i'm thinking of punching a wall... something i DONT want ds to learn so i'm trying to hold back-- but jeez luiose!)

21 year old single mom of a 4 year old boy. Not sure exactly what kind of mom I am, but I get a chance to better myself everyday. My biggest goal for 2010 is to break out of my shell.

~~~ I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:57 PM

BUMP

LavenderMom23
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:31 PM

30 mins at a park where he can run climb jump dance yell and just let it all out...have to do so regularly with my girls or we'd all go stir crazy with their energy in the house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)