Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one...?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

...who HATES being woke up out of a warm, comfortable, deep sleep for...SEX????  My SO does this to me all the time.  I'm the type of person I HATE being woke up to begin with.  I turn into a grump.  And he's the type who likes his "booty" first thing in the morning.  I try to stay asleep and really try to push him away without pushing him away, if that makes sense.  Try different sleeping positions to deter it, but he makes it a sexual position every way I turn.  It just bugs me to no end.  And if I do manage to get him to go back to his side of the bed, I risk him being an ass the rest of the day.

I was just wondering...  (Ugh!  Men!)

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katiegirl
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Well first off I'm single...but honestly I would love to be woken up for sex.

Mommy2Khloe
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Haha my DH can wake me up anytime!

CafeMom Tickers
abbysmommy429
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Luckily, my DH doesn't do that! We are night people or mid-day; I am so grumpy and tired in the am.

Mrs.Loeffel
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:51 PM

omg.

no. what's worse than THAT is being woke up by your DH who kinda wants to have sex but keeps falling back asleep!!!! Like omg I will be good and asleep and then I feel DH rubbing on me and such and I'm like ok ok lets go so I can go back to sleep lol. But then I hear snoring!!! I"m like WTF?? If you are gonna wake me up then finish the job lol

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:52 PM

just hand him a bottle of lotion and a towel. Hubby tried that on me once after I smacked him and grumbled something to the effects of fuck off ass hole, he didn't try again. Still laughs about the fact that I still don't remember threatening bodily harm. 

gulfcoastmom4
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Most times I love it, sometimes though it irritaes me. But he knows I'm not a real morning person anymore.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:55 PM

i love it personally ilove it in the morning

coug7099
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:57 PM

It is my favorite sexy time. Just barely awake. Oh ya.

skisbufly1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Quoting abbysmommy429:

Luckily, my DH doesn't do that! We are night people or mid-day; I am so grumpy and tired in the am.

ForeverMeme
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Sounds like the honeymoon is over..........sigh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)