Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I never knew my baby could be so sweet.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

DF and I were fighting.... he woke up in a pissy mood and was bitching about everything. I got so frustrated with him that I was ready to strangle him. I decided not to do that. Instead I went to play with Owen in his room. A tear of anger rolled down my cheek and Owen comes over to me. He made a sad/concerned face, said "uh oh", wiped the tear off, and gave me his blankie to hold. It was so cute and sweet. I totally forgot that I was mad. 

(he was playing in his room while we were arguing... and we weren't yelling, just pissed off talking)

I didn't think an 18 month old would know something like that. I thought he would just keep playing with his toys and/or ignore it.  

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Kids are so cute

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Kids are so sweet and they know the exact times we need a lil extra lovin.

25beengoodtome
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Such a sweet child you have! 

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
ForeverDream
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:55 PM

my daughter yesterday made my day. lol i was having such a bad hair day.... after throwing a fit about it i went and played with my daughter... she went AHHH! your hair is soooo beautiful mommy lol.  love kids when they are so sweet.

andrea210
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:00 PM

kids realize/notice so much more than we realize. they are so sweet. my daughter has given me hugs and said "mommy dont cry" in such a sweet little voice it just makes me smile. i try to hide it when im upset but sometimes she notices anyways

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)