Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

okay ladies if ur ex called u and asked u too,...,.....

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:01 PM
  • 24 Replies
ok if ur ex boyfriend callled u and asked to chill with him for the night just u and him all alone. he is my first love and we just reconnected over the last few months. im a single mom i work midnights bc my kids are in school the day. i never got over him after all these years. we never slept together bc i was always scared i would get pregnant. i cant get prego either bc i got my tubes tied 5 years ago after my second son. i work and with my kids. i have no social life at all. i dont drink or smoke. im a home body when im off. and of course i have the kiddies. im suppose to work tonite but might call off. my ex husband is suppose to pick up my kids tonite but not sure about either. my mom will watch my boys. so what would u do if u were me. i dont plan on sleeping with him either but it what it is.
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TinaN64
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Why is he your ex?

ArmyWifey4907
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:07 PM

It depends...Are you currently in a relationship with anyone?  If so, then no, I wouldn't.  If you're single, then think about this..WHY is he your ex?  An ex is an ex for a reason.

expecting girl          its a girl          toddler boy

pregnancy

mom2four1978

Go for it. I never got over my first love. Turns out he never got over me either. Reconnected after 9 years, married him 3 years later. And we did have a child together when we were teens.

Trinity0820

i said yes and am loving every minute of what happened....

amanda357
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:08 PM

GO OUT AND GET LAID!!!

MrsGonzo517
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Quoting ArmyWifey4907:

It depends...Are you currently in a relationship with anyone?  If so, then no, I wouldn't.  If you're single, then think about this..WHY is he your ex?  An ex is an ex for a reason.

mom1977
by CHRISTINA on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:10 PM
he is my ex bc it was long distant relationship and we went on different paths. both had kids and are both divorced. im single just divorrrced last march.
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:11 PM

sounds like he has more than just chillin on his mind.

juju40
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:11 PM

if i were single

mommyVikki
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:12 PM

there was a reason you are no longer together and remember that! i went through the same thing and its not good for you or the kids girl tell him to find new friends lol no just talk over the phone together being togther may lead to more than what you want

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)