Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

arrrggggggggg........i have to go to the embassy!!!! dammit

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

im going to israel in the summer time, im a citizan there and here in the US so i need 2 passports. i have to renew my isreali passport and than take my marriage certificate and have it stamped by them, otherwise my marriage isnt legal over there, i have been married to my husband (here in the US by the JP for over 6 years). dammmiiiittttttt. i hate going there.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NanaB37
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I think it's safe to assume that you're the only person who will post THIS tonight.  At least it's not the same old bullshit.  Sucks for you, though. 

aidensema
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:45 PM

lol thanks. i really hate going there. they all look at me like im a traitor.

Quoting NanaB37:

I think it's safe to assume that you're the only person who will post THIS tonight.  At least it's not the same old bullshit.  Sucks for you, though. 

MsDean
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Well I hope your trip is great aside from the paperwork! Ps I love the Eric siggy, very sexy :)

aidensema
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:49 PM

thanks. i hope my trip goes well too. i have to go see my mother and my grandfather and all the rest of the family. im mentally prepairing myself for critisizem

Quoting MsDean:

Well I hope your trip is great aside from the paperwork! Ps I love the Eric siggy, very sexy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)