Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never adding random friend invites again.!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:50 PM
  • 14 Replies

so im sitting here.. randomly browsing through the group when i get a message from someone on my friends lists I've never ever talked to in my life.. that's most of them on my list lol.. how lame am i.. anyways.. the chat pops up and says hey beautiful. and i said ??? lol im guessing that was to someone else. and they said haha hows your day? cute picture  :)  .. yepp.. i was completely freaked out and removed them as a friend.  maybe i overreacted but it was outta nowhere!! The persons profile had pictures of herself and her daughter and all idk if it was troll or what. but its not like i recently added them!

Mommy to Kain  08/22/2007 and Fiance' to Richard

Baby #2

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NanaB37
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:51 PM

*creepy stalker look*

Will you be my friend?  

*shudder*

**I really can't stand this type of signature so if you're looking at this one expecting to read how long my kid watched the scenery behind our car or whether or not I breastfed my kid or that I spank or don't spank, etc. kindly piss the fuck off.**

Natesmom62906
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:51 PM

lol. Hey beautiful! J/K!

psychmama
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:54 PM

ForeverMeme
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Well you must have added them, so why complain? I think you completing freaking out was a bit much. Sounds to me like she was being friendly and giving you a compliment.

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Quoting ForeverMeme:

Well you must have added them, so why complain? I think you completing freaking out was a bit much. Sounds to me like she was being friendly and giving you a compliment.

i probably added them a year ago.. i havent gotten friend invites in a year.. people i talk to can talk to me that way.. a complete stranger.. no thanks way

Mommy to Kain  08/22/2007 and Fiance' to Richard

Baby #2

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:56 PM

wow all i get when i add random ppl is bombarded with adds and home business opportunities. I'm jealous. j/k that is seriously creepy.

mommy2bella
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:59 PM

I would be a little weirded out too. Maybe "she" left herself signed on and someone else in her house thought they would be funny and play a joke? IDK, just an idea.

CafeMom Tickers
BlessedToBMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Good bet

Quoting mommy2bella:

I would be a little weirded out too. Maybe "she" left herself signed on and someone else in her house thought they would be funny and play a joke? IDK, just an idea.

mommam58122
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:43 PM

I would have reported that profile to cm for possible being a fake and a male.

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Im going with this

Quoting mommy2bella:

Mylesbaby boyMykailahbaby girlMykahbaby boy

Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils and Supplements

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)