Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE PEEP SHOW !!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:57 PM
  • 24 Replies

HHAHA oops !

Im getting ready to go out and forgot i had my blind's 1/2 open ( they go side to side) and im going back and forth with just my undies on from my closet to my bathroom..... i turned and looked at the shir ti was gonna wear and realized my blinds were partially opened so i reached to close them and seen my neighbor dude at his window  he smiled and waved at me !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA my bad....hope the poor guy aint blind now !

Personal power is the life force within everyone. It is the use of our inner energy to influence the quality of life for ourselves and for our children. Personal power is not our physical strength, but rather the drive to accomplish things, the will to love, the energy and commitment to create, to change, to build and to raise healthy, caring children.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaboudreaux
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Lol......OMG!!!   I could see myself doing that :)

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Dang, that is not the reason I opened this post ;)

Ryan_n_me_plus3
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:59 PM

lmao sounds like he was enjoying the show! u might have yourself a peeping tom now!

NavyWifey122305
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:00 PM

i should go over and ask him for $20 for the show LMAO

Quoting mommaboudreaux:

Personal power is the life force within everyone. It is the use of our inner energy to influence the quality of life for ourselves and for our children. Personal power is not our physical strength, but rather the drive to accomplish things, the will to love, the energy and commitment to create, to change, to build and to raise healthy, caring children.

MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:00 PM

lol.... I did this today too, running around in my undies and tank top and there were kids outside and the neighbor was cleaning his windows- all at 9am... grrr!

Nothing like when I was about 6 months pregnant with my first! I was just getting out of the shower, and went into my room, our room backed against trees and was on the second floor... so I drop my towel and see movement outside my window and there are men on the roof right at my window... there I was 6 months prego and naked!! They were working on the roofs and didn't tell us! wonderful! :) I told my husband and he just laughed..... not cool! :)

NavyWifey122305
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:01 PM

winkif you want i can take some pics LMAO jk

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

mommaboudreaux
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Haha, yes you should.   Put your hand out and say thank you! ;)  LOL!

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

i should go over and ask him for $20 for the show LMAO

Quoting mommaboudreaux:

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

lmao

CafeMom Tickers
heatherhall29
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:02 PM

LOL thats great i wounder if he was married lol if he was his wife might be beating him lol

NavyWifey122305
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:03 PM

ROFLMAO !

when i was 8 mo with my DS i was laying butt nakey on my bed spread eagle taking a nap and housing sent people to check the sprinklers in the house ( you couldnt hear the door bell down stairs) so they let themselves in and i woke to 3 men standing in my door way talking !!! i thought my water was gonna break LMAO

Quoting MeandB:

lol.... I did this today too, running around in my undies and tank top and there were kids outside and the neighbor was cleaning his windows- all at 9am... grrr!

Nothing like when I was about 6 months pregnant with my first! I was just getting out of the shower, and went into my room, our room backed against trees and was on the second floor... so I drop my towel and see movement outside my window and there are men on the roof right at my window... there I was 6 months prego and naked!! They were working on the roofs and didn't tell us! wonderful! :) I told my husband and he just laughed..... not cool! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)