Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you take yourself too serious?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:14 PM
  • 16 Replies

I don't know how many of you have taken notice of my posts in here but most of them tend to have the LOL in them cause honestly I don't take myself that serious. Now I do have times where I go off the deep end on CM but that's cause some of you women can WORK. A. NERVE. LOL but honestly I like to laugh and I have enough serious shit going on in my life that I just try to laugh as much as possible.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:16 PM

This is a huge shocker to everyone but I dont take myself seriously at all! lol... :) I have those days too- yesterday being one! lol.... People can just get to you when you already have had a bad day... but no, I laugh at myself all the time!

Melo2828
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:19 PM

I'm the same way, i do not take myself too serious...most time i just laugh about everything.

It's very funny how people become way to serious about stuff, and when people "attack me " online it even funnier to me...it's just writung and most people are looking for a fight so no matter what you write someone will get mad about...LOL

guess_who_wit_6
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Girl I am the biggest doofus on the planet. LOL. I love to make people laugh so when people got upset about my post I was like well dang people dial it down a thousand LMAO

Quoting MeandB:

This is a huge shocker to everyone but I dont take myself seriously at all! lol... :) I have those days too- yesterday being one! lol.... People can just get to you when you already have had a bad day... but no, I laugh at myself all the time!

guess_who_wit_6
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Oh you know what's really fun? to post stuff that you know is going make someone mad. Can't you just see them at their computer face all red screaming and typing at the same time hair plastered all over their face LMAO good times good times

Quoting Melo2828:

I'm the same way, i do not take myself too serious...most time i just laugh about everything.

It's very funny how people become way to serious about stuff, and when people "attack me " online it even funnier to me...it's just writung and most people are looking for a fight so no matter what you write someone will get mad about...LOL

guess_who_wit_6
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:29 PM

bump cause I know someone in here can turn this into a drama post and I'm bored lol

kk_bella
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:30 PM

I think other people take me much more seriously than I do myself.

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Im a goof ball....with out even trying...lol and I hate it at times

GruntWife07
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:34 PM

hell no...whats the fun in  takin ur self serious? BORING lol

guess_who_wit_6
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:35 PM

I only hate it when I'm TRYING to be funny and you get that uncomfortable silence LOL on the board it's that joke that you throw out there that kills the thread lol

Quoting mrsjones2207:

Im a goof ball....with out even trying...lol and I hate it at times

MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:37 PM

hahaha... yep!

I agree with kkbella- I totally think they take me more seriously than I do!

Quoting guess_who_wit_6:

Oh you know what's really fun? to post stuff that you know is going make someone mad. Can't you just see them at their computer face all red screaming and typing at the same time hair plastered all over their face LMAO good times good times

Quoting Melo2828:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)