Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE living in a double

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:17 PM
  • 46 Replies

Stupid mother effers up stairs, I'm almost tempted to call my landlord..

This is BS

For weeks now the woman upstairs has been having issues with her BD, Iknowthisbecause I hear them screaming EVERY FREAKING NIGHT.. Keep it down!

They woke my son up at 4:30 this morning and what does a 2 year old want to do after being woken up.. PLAY.. So I couldn't get him back to bed until 7 am. He slept until noon, but thenhis whole schedule was thrown off, so I couldn't give him a nap, or he would be up all night and it would take days to correct his schedule..

So at about 4 this afternoon, my son starts getting cranky.. He's 2, and he didn't want to wash his face and hands so he started screaming.. again he's 2.. So she bangs on the freaking floor like a crazy person and screams I'm fucking sleeping.

Well I'm sorry that your ass is up all night, keeping your kid up and waking mine up..but I'm not giving into my kid because your "fucking sleeping" at 4 in the afternoon... (It's not like she works nights or anything.. she works the same schedule I work)

So I put my son to bed about 45 minutes ago, check on him 10 minutes later and he's passed out. Then her and BD get into it about 5 minutes later, screaming and stomping so on and so forth.. 

Then I hear banging on their door and he starts screaming "Bitch let me in" she screams "Get the fuck off my property" .. He screams "Give me my shit" she screams "I'll burn your shit" he screams "Bitch if you don't give me my shit.. " more banging on the door.. then my son starts screaming..

They fucking woke him up again.

I'm so tired of this shit..

No I don't think it's DV or I would callthe police.. I know what DV sounds like, since I'm a survivor.. I know what it looks like.. This is just them being trashy

I really think I'm going to call the landlord in the morning..

Thier poor DD is right in the house with this.. I bet she never gets any sleep..

Start Date: November 3rd, 2009

Updated: February 6th, 2010

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
richardsgirl16
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:20 PM

That really stinks :( I would def be calling the landlord, to me that would be a somewhat bad environment for my baby to be in. I hope things get better!

NikkiDoll
by Nicole on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:20 PM

They sound like they have problems. You or your son shouldn't have to suffer for that. I would call the landlord too. What does BD mean?

treversmommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM

i know how you feel but if it happen after 10 you can call for disturbing the peace. I have neighbor upstair she always bang on the floor. Not walk i mean banging and jumping. She always has a differnt guy their so it quite anyoing. Then i also have neighbor on the sie of me that every other weekend when her b/f was down all i heard was moaning and banging on the wall lol. But She is also friends with my sis so i asked her to move her bed.

mlmartinez
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM

you can still call the cops if it is getting late at night becuase it is a domestic disturbance...then report it to the landlord tomorrow anyway.  The landlord will be more likely to take your complaint seriously if the cops have already been involved...

SurvivingMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Baby daddy..

Quoting NikkiDoll:

They sound like they have problems. You or your son shouldn't have to suffer for that. I would call the landlord too. What does BD mean?

gabe11-14
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Wow your more civil then me, because when she yelled about screaming I would have said to damn bad you kept my son up all night, now he gets to keep you up.Call your landlord that's ridiculous.

Everything I do is for them, They are my Life, My Love, My World... They are the best part of me. My babies.Gabriel and Catalina, They changed me for the best.

SurvivingMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Really after 10? I don't want to cause problems with my neighbors but seriously.. This has got to stop

Quoting treversmommy:

i know how you feel but if it happen after 10 you can call for disturbing the peace. I have neighbor upstair she always bang on the floor. Not walk i mean banging and jumping. She always has a differnt guy their so it quite anyoing. Then i also have neighbor on the sie of me that every other weekend when her b/f was down all i heard was moaning and banging on the wall lol. But She is also friends with my sis so i asked her to move her bed.

kk_bella

What is a double?

zianneaaliyah

Baby daddy. 

Quoting NikkiDoll:

SurvivingMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:25 PM

THe landlord is a really nice guy and he's always asking how things are going with them.. They just moved in about 3 months ago.. right before Christmas..thisstarted right after Christmas.. I don't think he really likes them, but had been trying to rent it out for months.. so ...

Quoting mlmartinez:

you can still call the cops if it is getting late at night becuase it is a domestic disturbance...then report it to the landlord tomorrow anyway.  The landlord will be more likely to take your complaint seriously if the cops have already been involved...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)