Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I finally figured out what's going on!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:38 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, I'm posting this to share and to see what you ladies think. I've been having awful nightmares recently and couldn't figure out why...the first two were about babies of mine (triplets who were gravely ill in the first one and my son IRL who was taken away from me in the second one). Well in each one I kept screaming and SCREAMING that they were MY babies and I wanted them back but nobody cared....I just kept screaming out of despair and frustration at my inability to control the situation...well in the third one someone murdered my best friend...but in the end it turned out she wasn't dead. So I figured out what my problem was with my best friend. We've fallen out of touch and I live 1200 miles away so there's not much I can do about it. Ok....so #3 solved...but the ones with my babies...I didn't understand....until my nightmare last night.....I went into heart failure and as they're taking my to the operating room I'm screaming "But I need my baby! Don't take me away from him!!"....and that's when it hit me...I have heart disease and I think those first two dreams are my subconcious telling me that I'm really scared that I'm going to die and have my baby taken away from me, in a way...see I'm getting much better and my heart disease should be gone withing a few months so I don't know why I'm still worried about it....if any of this has made sense to any of you ladies what do you think? Am I on the right path here? Thanks ladies =)

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SouthernShawnee
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:44 PM

bump

MPWifeJessicia
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I've never heard of heart disease going away, and I actually just googled it and couldn't come up with anything either. You can stop it from progressing, but you can't get rid of it. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck! I do hope everything is okay. Hugs Momma!

MPWifeJessicia
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM

I went to your homepage, and googled your actual condition. I understand now. Sorry; I hope everything continues to progress in the right direction! It does sound like you are subconciously afraid. Good luck, my dear!

SouthernShawnee
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Lol sorry about the confusion. It can come back if I get pregnant again but that's the only way it can come back. But I think you're right...maybe since I'm so close to 'beating it' I'm afraid something is going to happen to screw that up...that's usually how things work in my life. And thanks hun!

Quoting MPWifeJessicia:

I went to your homepage, and googled your actual condition. I understand now. Sorry; I hope everything continues to progress in the right direction! It does sound like you are subconciously afraid. Good luck, my dear!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)