Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RANT do not read if you dont care

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

So dh just got his job back after he was out with a huirt back and they had fired him, and tonight after he just went back yesterday, he decides he wants to go a tfriends house, ok fine , well he gets ready to go and I just NOW find out hes taking our van! Umm.. We have NO money barely any gas in the van, and when he gets home since its ACROSS town we will be on E and we both have to get back and fourth for a week to work dd has school ,and we have an appt this week we CANT miss! WTH is he thinking, so I calmy expalin what my concern is, and he like a 16 yr old says " you do this everytime I want to go out!" yelling. I'm so frustrated! No I just want you to get your head out of your behind and if you want to go to your friends house have him pick you up! So after hearing him wine and still coming up with no solutions so he could get back and fourth to work as could I to support our kids, just caring about how "he late to his friends" I grabbed his arm and put him out the front door! MEN!!!!!!! angry

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
-xoxo-
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:45 PM

My dh does shit like that too. I wish some men would just put their fucking families 1st...ugggg.....I feel your pain lol. 

247mamaandwife
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I am very sorry  for your frusteration  that your having and with just cause ! your 16 yr old is just being 16 sadly and as it is over run that saying its true !  but you can make it threw this helish time i really hope it dose not take along time

Comments Pictures, Images and Photosfunny Pictures, Images and PhotosCrab s And Flowers Pictures, Images and Photos
Lois.
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:47 PM

glad im not the only one whos DH has a part time job as asshole.  too bad mine doesn't get paid! 

BlessedToBMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM

lol mine wo nt be being "paid" for a long time! lmao!

Quoting Lois.:

glad im not the only one whos DH has a part time job as asshole.  too bad mine doesn't get paid! 

Leener3
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:11 PM

This is not against you it is a generic vent. 

Why the hell do women always have to be the ones to think ahead, to take the mature route, to be the grown up?  Why the hell can't we jump in the car, use all the gas, go drinking with our girlfriends and never give a single damn thought as to how we'll get to work work no gas or whether or not the kids will get dinner?  I am so freaking sick and tired of always being the one to remember EVERYTHING. When the tution is due, whose birthday it is, who needs a dentist appointment, who doesn't have current immunizaiton, you name it.. 

My husband takes off to go to a basketball game- great - I'm glad to get him out of my hair for a while - but I'm sitting here doing the taxes and completeing 2 FAFSA's. We have had  kid in college for 4 years now, I will bet you $1000 that my husband doesn't even know what a FAFSA is let alone why or when it needs to be completed.. 

Ok sorry- obviously taxes are not going well.  Ok, I feel better- back to business.

MsDean
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Men are a lot like teenagers a lot of times. Sorry that your man is having one of those moments. Maybe he isn;t thinking straight because of the job situation. Most men seem to have a tendacy to act out like that or be grumpy when under stress. Good luck momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)