Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Dh is the GREATEST =)

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:44 PM
  • 9 Replies

At least in the pisspoor city of rude ass bastards.

We were driving down a busy-ish road, and saw a lady with her hazards on and her car squealing and not driving. All behind her ass people laying on the horn. Well, we drive up and turn around and have to go halfway to haiti before we can turn BACK around to get to her. So we drive past her, and pull into the middle lane. The one with the two yellow lines.  I throw the hazards on, and dh runs across the street and offers to push. So he starts pushing, and i get behind them and keep my hazards on. Im not letting some asswipe run my husband over! So he's pushing and the whole time, people are honking at ME and flipping me off!!!

How rude!

At least I know my husband is a good guy,

I      <3         Them!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SurvivingMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM

::Claps hands:: for your hubby.. not too many people out there like him anymore..

mommyoftwo395
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM

glad U and UR hubby helped her out...People can be so rude...Glad U all were there at the right time to help...Good Job

LadyElven
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:48 PM

clapping

DayDreamer806
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM

There needs to be more people out there who care about others enough to help!  Too many rude and hateful people out there who dont give a flying f---.

SamiJ18
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Good for you guys!

MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Same thing happened to us the other day... poor lady and her baby had broken down in the MIDDLE of a busy street and everyone kept driving on, honking, swearing... it was raining... We were the only ones to stop and help her! She was so greatful. We do this often because I know what goes around comes around!! :) kudos to you and your hubby! :)

Chibi_Kitten
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:13 PM

ditto!

Quoting SurvivingMommy:

::Claps hands:: for your hubby.. not too many people out there like him anymore..

okiemomma1979
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:15 PM

that is so awsome of you guys to help out...

tommy_mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Honking always solves the problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)