Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

good -bad- redo ?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: well ?

Options:

leave it

redo it

ehhhh its alright i guess

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

Hows the make up ? Im gettin ready to go out and i dont wear make up often . Is it ok  ?  do i need to re do it ?

Personal power is the life force within everyone. It is the use of our inner energy to influence the quality of life for ourselves and for our children. Personal power is not our physical strength, but rather the drive to accomplish things, the will to love, the energy and commitment to create, to change, to build and to raise healthy, caring children.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Looks good to me, light... not an evening look but looks good!

-xoxo-
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I think you look nice :) 

kk_bella
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Very pretty. I agree it might be a tad too light to wear at night? try putting on another coat of mascara? And some lip gloss!

NavyWifey122305
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:47 PM

i asked my SIL and she said " why bother not like you know how to put it on"  BLAH  thank god for CM  !

Personal power is the life force within everyone. It is the use of our inner energy to influence the quality of life for ourselves and for our children. Personal power is not our physical strength, but rather the drive to accomplish things, the will to love, the energy and commitment to create, to change, to build and to raise healthy, caring children.

ronandamy1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I think it looks very nice and very natural....not too much but not too little:)

NikkiDoll
by Nicole on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Looks great! Maybe add some lip color and you'll be ready to go.

bluesky51201
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Lip gloss!  I love lip gloss.  I'm trying to decide on your eyes.  It looks really pretty but for night time I think I would go a shade or two darker on the shadow.

Bos_Boo
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:01 PM

I think you look very pretty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)