Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QT QuickTrim??

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

Have you used it?
Did it work for you?
How much did you lose or gain?
What happend when you stopped using it if you did?
Any advice??

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KBM99
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:22 PM

?? anyone

haysmum
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Gosh I really hope somebody has tried it.  If not I will be at GNC tomorrow to make a purchase.  So, maybe it will be me reporting on it :)

KBM99
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Yea I wana try it too.. I have to lose 20 pounds before July because I will be getting married in September and I need my last dress fitting in July.. I will also be working out but I wanted to try this..

Quoting haysmum:

Gosh I really hope somebody has tried it.  If not I will be at GNC tomorrow to make a purchase.  So, maybe it will be me reporting on it :)

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:31 PM

go to zooburn.com

get the 15 day fat flush combo

on sale this weekend only!

way way way way better than qt!

Theres two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. but when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. and when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. so which one are you? do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it? because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and bullshit. Rocco

aelopez
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I've seen QuickTrim. I've never used it as I'm pregnant now. BUT...when i was working out a lot and trying to lose some poundage i used "SlimQuick". I did the cleanse first. I lost about 8 lbs in a week. Then i started taking the pills with a whole new way of eating along with my work out regimen which really only consisted of cardio on an eliptical and toning for arms and legs via weights. It worked great. I had no yucky side effects. I've tried a lot of diet pills and always had side effects. but with Slimquick it was great. i had energy to work out. and i'd say within the first month of using it with all my changes i lost about a good 15lbs.

IDK if you've tried it...but i personally loved it.

Nicolettemomof2
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Go read the reviews for it on gnc.com. LOL

KBM99
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:40 PM

there werent that many reviews

Quoting Nicolettemomof2:

Go read the reviews for it on gnc.com. LOL

Drakes_M0mmy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:20 PM

I just bought the 14 day trial. Cant wait to get it and try it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)