Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP HELP HELP EDITED

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:34 PM
  • 18 Replies

how much does drano or liqid plummer cost around my bathtub wouldnt drain i had to use a bucket to drain it and im pissed and i know my landlord isnt gonna get around to fixing it anytime soon

EDIT**** I guess im going to have to call the property manager tomorrow because we used some drain cleaner stuff and still no results dh even stuck a coat hanger down the drain to find the clog and nothing not a damn thing and it still wont drain. wonder how much this is gonna cost me. also let me add something here.....there are no after hours numbers for our realestate agent im pissed. i hate this hell hole and watch them try to charge us for damages when the line is shared between us and our neighbor if thats the case they cant prove who caused the damage.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

ARE YOU AN ARMY WIVES FAN??? IF SO NEW SEASON STARTS APRIL 11

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ronandamy1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I believe it is around 5 or 6 dollars

FuTureMrsPaRRy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:35 PM

6-10 dollars

SarahMcG1981
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Use a plunger.... That stuff doesn't work that well and it's really toxic.... We used to have the same problem and we would just plunge it when it got clogged

AlyssaRob1416
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:36 PM

$5 or so. I usually get the safeway brand

MPWifeJessicia
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:37 PM

You can get it at the dollar store for a few dollars.

ronandamy1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I agree that it doesn't work that well...I actually had to buy some stuff that had a skull and crossbones on it to get rid of our clog lol.....the landlord would be best suited having a plumber snake out the drain. You may even be able to take a metal hanger and clean it out, sometimes the trap isn't that far down and you can get to the clog with that. They also sell mini snakes, Billy Mays used to advertise them, at the dollar store or the hardware store. They are around $15.00.

mommam58122
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Quoting SarahMcG1981:

Use a plunger.... That stuff doesn't work that well and it's really toxic.... We used to have the same problem and we would just plunge it when it got clogged

i did for half an hour and nothing not a damn thing so me and the neigbor got buckets and drained it that way.

mommam58122
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Quoting ronandamy1:

I agree that it doesn't work that well...I actually had to buy some stuff that had a skull and crossbones on it to get rid of our clog lol.....the landlord would be best suited having a plumber snake out the drain. You may even be able to take a metal hanger and clean it out, sometimes the trap isn't that far down and you can get to the clog with that. They also sell mini snakes, Billy Mays used to advertise them, at the dollar store or the hardware store. They are around $15.00.

i might have to look into that thanks

SarahMcG1981
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Quoting mommam58122:

Quoting SarahMcG1981:

i did for half an hour and nothing not a damn thing so me and the neigbor got buckets and drained it that way.

Oh, that sucks!  Try the metal hanger thing too like the PP said! 

mommam58122
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:44 PM

my drain goes back and not down instead of going straight down it immeadently curves and goes towards the back of the tub so we couldnt get a metal coathanger in it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)