Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT IS YOUR PMS SYMPTOMS?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

My poor husband yesterday I was full of energy cleaning happy today crampy and a real bitch so to protect him i stayed downstairs trying not to jump back at things tonite i'm feeling better.What weird moods

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bos_Boo
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:00 PM

A disappearing husband.

wtxmomslh
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:10 PM

well normally i am ok, a few cramps the first day only a little grumpiness for the 2nd day then nothing.

but this past month i turned into a freaking monstar! i dont know what happend, i was cramping horribly, and was super grumpy, and down right mean at times. and just felt absolutly horrible ... i thought something was seriously wrong with me, cause that is not normal for me.

MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:13 PM

extreme pain, bloating, cramps, mood swings, emotional moments! over sensitive! body aches, arguing husband. lol :) poor thing! I hate it just as much! and there is nothing either of us can do about it. :(

justgg
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:21 PM

LETS SEE ..

MOODY

ANGER

WANTING CHOCOLATE

NEED CAFFIENE

SLEEPY

WANT SALTY FOODS

Natesmom62906
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Moody and sore breast.

villafrancomom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I get so brutally mean and honest. Its like PMS makes my mouth blurt out anything my brain might think of. even if I don't mean it. my poor hubby perses his lips and justs waits for the week to be over LMAO!! either that or I get so emotional about everything anthing will make me break dowen and cry. and I'll think I'm so totally worthless and stupid and screwing everything up for the week. I cramp pretty badly for one day. and get bad headaches but thats it physically

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)